Reviews for I'll be there
GothicPheonix chapter 3 . 1/29/2010
You may want to fix this part because it is Miranda not Minerva :) (wrong fandom XD)

"Minerva opened her very heavy eyes when she heard the door open. She tried to say something, but somehow her mouth refused to work properly."

I LOVE this XD
GothicPheonix chapter 2 . 1/29/2010
That NURSE should be fired immediately; you ALWAYS check to make sure; ESPECIALLY, since it is died down work wise, if the visitor notices she is in in an unusual amount of pain X(
GothicPheonix chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
I'm loving this. :) And on to chapter 2 I go XD
Polgaria chapter 5 . 1/29/2010
Hey there- this is wiser_dachshund from Livejournal, just letting you know that I read the whole thing and totally love it. I'm a complete sucker for 'Miranda in hospital' fics, and this one is no exception to the rule.

Great work so far, can't WAIT for the next update.

So don't make me.

That's all.

(I was kidding up there, but seriously, please update soon. I'm desperate for more!)
Samspotsu chapter 5 . 1/29/2010
I was pleasantly surprised to see an update. I like the story and hope you are able to finish it. Please update soon!
Tam chapter 5 . 1/29/2010
This story is so sweet! Im loving it so far, cant wait to see what happens next...please update soon
Lazielow chapter 5 . 1/29/2010
Good job !

Please hurry up with next update.
tanama30 chapter 5 . 1/27/2010
it was really great to see this update to this story. miranda needed some tough love in that part. udpate soon
Poppinswannabe chapter 5 . 1/27/2010
Yay! Another chapter! I'm so glad that this story hadn't been abandoned. For some reason, I am really enjoying this pairing. A lot of the time these stories show them as a slash and I just do not see that. I'm not that fond of those anyway, but these 2 ladies are the last two in my mind...

I am glad to see that Miranda is slowly starting to think about how she reacts and treats other people. Can't wait to see how things go once they get back to Miranda's home.

Please update soon!

Thanks for writing!

Nikki
LittleMsTwelve chapter 5 . 1/25/2010
Thank you for updating.

It had a good story line but I was wondering what was gonna happen next (at least until the next up-dating)

but YAY
Eponine Thenadier chapter 4 . 1/9/2010
I hope you haven't abandoned this story, and your others as well. Please do go on writing, all of your stories are great!
Lazielow chapter 4 . 12/26/2009
Great job !

Please hurry up with next chapter.
teriyakiskater chapter 4 . 11/17/2009
don't know why but i really like stories where one is taking care of the other when most would run away. it's like a beauty and the beast thing kinda only better. so i hope you keep this story going.
kitcat19us chapter 4 . 10/16/2009
great story..so far
XVnot15 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I'm really pleased with the new take on Roy of all people, it was really refreshing. I do have a penchant for a good hurt/comfort tale so I'll be very interested to see where you go with this tale.

Just a little thing (I do realise that English is not your first language, but still you're doing very well the story) the "infusion" you mention is actually usually refered to as an "IV" in English, short for Intraveinous Drip.

Look forward to new chapters.
199 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »