Reviews for I'll be there
LittleMsTwelve chapter 5 . 1/25/2010
Thank you for updating.

It had a good story line but I was wondering what was gonna happen next (at least until the next up-dating)

but YAY
Eponine Thenadier chapter 4 . 1/9/2010
I hope you haven't abandoned this story, and your others as well. Please do go on writing, all of your stories are great!
Lazielow chapter 4 . 12/26/2009
Great job !

Please hurry up with next chapter.
teriyakiskater chapter 4 . 11/17/2009
don't know why but i really like stories where one is taking care of the other when most would run away. it's like a beauty and the beast thing kinda only better. so i hope you keep this story going.
kitcat19us chapter 4 . 10/16/2009
great story..so far
XVnot15 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I'm really pleased with the new take on Roy of all people, it was really refreshing. I do have a penchant for a good hurt/comfort tale so I'll be very interested to see where you go with this tale.

Just a little thing (I do realise that English is not your first language, but still you're doing very well the story) the "infusion" you mention is actually usually refered to as an "IV" in English, short for Intraveinous Drip.

Look forward to new chapters.
Idobelieveinspooks chapter 4 . 7/21/2009
please please continue this story it's fantastic...
Squeaky Phantom chapter 4 . 6/21/2009
Wow, is all I can say. This is fantastic. I am glad that Andrea is with Miranda. Yay for Roy! I hope that snotty nurse gets her backside sacked. What is wrong with Miranda? Will she recover? What about every one else? Will they realize what has happened to Miranda? What happens next?
ShadowCub chapter 4 . 6/19/2009
Miranda needs a good talking to about nursing services, once she's better .
TheNewYou chapter 4 . 6/18/2009
Yea! I'm so delighted you updated this story, it fantastic! Really looking forward to the next installment! Soon?
tanama30 chapter 4 . 6/18/2009
omg i was so happy to see this update i thought you forgot about us. i can't wait to read more update soon plz
guy chapter 4 . 6/18/2009
Good chapter. I really hope they get together. Please update soon.
jintymac chapter 4 . 6/18/2009
I'm glad you were able to update this story again and I love how you had Andy helping an extremely weakened Miranda ;-)

I'm looking forward to reading more of this when you have more time to write :D
Poppinswannabe chapter 4 . 6/18/2009
Yay! Another chapter! This was really good! I love the way Andy works with Miranda...I hope that they have a great friendship coming up in their future...

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Thanks for updating!

Nikki
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 3 . 6/11/2009
This is really good. Now, I desperately would like to know what happened to Miranda.. please update soon? :o)
205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »