Reviews for I'll be there
Guest chapter 11 . 7/9/2012
a really cure story :-)
Aleize Claire chapter 11 . 3/17/2012
Oh God I love this please add another chapter!
numberedheartbeats17 chapter 11 . 8/7/2011
This story was absolutely fantastic, I loved it.
sinadino chapter 11 . 7/9/2011
Thank you for the warm fuzzies I got while reading this :) I liked the story development and the plot itself :) Thank you for sharing this
BrokePerception chapter 11 . 5/23/2011
DEFCON3?

They kissed one another on the lips? *eager smile, already imagining Hermione and Minerva in that situation*

I really, really liked how this final chapter resolved everything, like I have been plucking at the ribbon of a gift, which finally came undone in this chapter.

I love how Miranda finally allows the mask to fall after having heard the good news... Lovely ending.

p.s. You might wanna change the status to 'COMPLETE', though. ;) ... I might be interested in more or a sequel, though...
BrokePerception chapter 10 . 5/23/2011
How stubborn could you be... *facepalm*
BrokePerception chapter 9 . 5/23/2011
Her mother always knew when Andrea was crying in the middle of the night. Whenever Andy asked her how that was possible, she was told that part of it was instinct and the other was that kind of super-sensitive hearing that a mother develops when the child is very small and never seems to end. - Aww... It is a fact, worded sooo damn beautiful. I really wish that if I ever have the joy of having a child, even if it would be my wife's, I'd be so perceptible as well, because only good moms are.

I love how Andy is slowly reflecting over her feelings toward Miranda and especially the duality she and a few others must feel toward her, for she rarely allows the real Miranda to appear and when it does, it is most likely unwilling, and only perceived by the ones close.

I really adored the scene where Andy curled up beside Miranda in bed and she doesn't snap at her...
BrokePerception chapter 8 . 5/23/2011
Oh, does it really make the dizziness worse? That would mean a lot... It does show Andrea's and most especially yours as a writer thoughtfulness, which is a nice but rare thing to come across. You both enjoy and teach your readers things that way. :)
BrokePerception chapter 7 . 5/23/2011
I really, really like the little sarcastic bits of this story, like the 'Preferably all at once'. It shows great thoughtfulness by a very talented writer, which is rarely shown by others.
BrokePerception chapter 6 . 5/23/2011
Heh. I really love how very well in character you portray her... everyone needs someone at times, though...
BrokePerception chapter 5 . 5/23/2011
Mhmm. There were a couple of oopsies on the way concerning tenses, but I thought this chapter was definitely the best until now. You're digging into her past and emotions, and I'm sure that can be very interesting.

I have laughed as well with sometimes only little sequences of words, like this: "Did you hit your pretty head on the way? Otherwise you surely wouldn't come in with that! Or would you like me to push you?" - that had me laughing aloud, and was so damn in-character... dead on! Well done.
BrokePerception chapter 4 . 5/23/2011
Heh. Very thoughtful to mention the infusion. :)
BrokePerception chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
I sometimes would like to kill Miranda... but hey, it means that you have been very much in character! :)

I missed a few commas, but nevertheless this was very well written; the pacing was just fine, as was the level of description - very good work of you and your beta.

I'm still wondering what operation she had, and where her daughters are, so I fear that I'll have to continue reading...
BrokePerception chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
I'm wondering what she was being operated on... I personally missed a few bits of details here and there, like when she suddenly dials the number of Mr. Maison without having read about her reaching for the phone on the desk or her mobile, but overall I thought this was very well written and intirguing.
BrokePerception chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Mhmm. I really liked this beginning. Miranda has annoyed me without limits the whole movie through... and at the very same time I felt nothing but sorry for her, because there surely must be a reason why she behaves like that.

I just have to add that I'm jealous at the number of reviews, too. XS
199 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »