Reviews for I'll be there
BrokePerception chapter 6 . 5/23/2011
Heh. I really love how very well in character you portray her... everyone needs someone at times, though...
BrokePerception chapter 5 . 5/23/2011
Mhmm. There were a couple of oopsies on the way concerning tenses, but I thought this chapter was definitely the best until now. You're digging into her past and emotions, and I'm sure that can be very interesting.

I have laughed as well with sometimes only little sequences of words, like this: "Did you hit your pretty head on the way? Otherwise you surely wouldn't come in with that! Or would you like me to push you?" - that had me laughing aloud, and was so damn in-character... dead on! Well done.
BrokePerception chapter 4 . 5/23/2011
Heh. Very thoughtful to mention the infusion. :)
BrokePerception chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
I sometimes would like to kill Miranda... but hey, it means that you have been very much in character! :)

I missed a few commas, but nevertheless this was very well written; the pacing was just fine, as was the level of description - very good work of you and your beta.

I'm still wondering what operation she had, and where her daughters are, so I fear that I'll have to continue reading...
BrokePerception chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
I'm wondering what she was being operated on... I personally missed a few bits of details here and there, like when she suddenly dials the number of Mr. Maison without having read about her reaching for the phone on the desk or her mobile, but overall I thought this was very well written and intirguing.
BrokePerception chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Mhmm. I really liked this beginning. Miranda has annoyed me without limits the whole movie through... and at the very same time I felt nothing but sorry for her, because there surely must be a reason why she behaves like that.

I just have to add that I'm jealous at the number of reviews, too. XS
Cissa-Lycoris-Black chapter 11 . 2/20/2011
I absolutely loved this story. Are you going to do a sequel or just leave it where it is?
Cellen8 chapter 11 . 2/14/2011
argh

I wanted to use this review chapter for cheering you for more, but now I can only praise you for a very well done story *pout*

... okay Ijust have to make sure you get the hint

want more of your poison! XD
dominicqueShizuma chapter 11 . 2/9/2011
I'm "relatively" new with this pairing so I've never read it since the first post but since you post the last one I've read it non-stop D

It was addictive, love the difficult Miranda 'cause she was kind of scare, well at the end I understood that.

Love all the caring from Andy and how she stood by her.

It was a lovely story

Looking forward to your next creations with wonderful mere words!
DHFurlan chapter 11 . 2/8/2011
I loved your story! I was rooting for the Miranda's health, and by them in love, from the beginning. Thank you for sharing this beautiful story with us. Maybe there's a sequel?

In any case, congratulations, and thank you! :-)
jh728 chapter 11 . 2/6/2011
Wonderful story. I'm sorry it has come to the end. I enjoyed your take on Miranda and Andy.

Thanks for the read.
perks123 chapter 11 . 2/6/2011
What a wonderful ending to a wonderful story. I loved this story from the beginning and I'm so very glad that you continued to the finish.

Thank you so very much for writing and sharing.
DEPRCREW chapter 11 . 2/6/2011
Keep going with this- Mimi Maya Nica Sage Mike Rowan & Micky

Peace Out Cub Scouts

-DEPRCREW
associatedbears chapter 11 . 2/6/2011
I loved this story. It was beautifully written. Miranda is such a piece of work, but Andy knows and understands her. It does beg a sequel, a sexually charged sequel, with a healthy Miranda having LOTS of sex with Andy! Just an idea!
ibnh chapter 11 . 2/6/2011
I really liked this fic, still the end was quiet sudden, then again if it were up to me fics like this one do not end at all, and where would that take us?

Thank you for writing this wonderful story and sharing it with us.
205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »