Reviews for I'll be there
tenearthimps chapter 9 . 1/11/2011
Yes, I'd like to read more, too. I think I'm in love with your Andy, no matter what Miranda thinks. :)
santaku chapter 9 . 1/10/2011
Pleaseee~!

Update this story please?

I'm dying for a new chapter!
marty powell chapter 8 . 1/3/2011
I am looking forward to your updates :-)
marty powell chapter 9 . 1/3/2011
enjoying this :-)
Maude chapter 9 . 12/9/2010
its always surprise me how Miranda could change...in a small amount of time. And it's still seems like the real one!

you're doing a great job, seriously, with all the miranda-esque quotes and the moment she's trying to be kind.

And Andy, i really think you're having the great essence of her caracter, thats great!

im really enjoying this story!

hope you'll gonna update more often!

x
caradens chapter 9 . 11/29/2010
excellent eagerly awaiting more brilliant updates thanks
Tam chapter 9 . 11/29/2010
I like this. Very sweet.
ibhn chapter 9 . 11/28/2010
I thought it was sweet. Makes me wonder about a new day and how it will start off. I love this version of 'the impossible patient Miranda' theme. Most of all because of the way they interact with each other. I like the way you are taking your time.

Thanks for sharing!
General Mac chapter 9 . 11/28/2010
oohhhh Miranda is going down , more chapters pretty please
chailatteandmusic chapter 9 . 11/28/2010
that was a nice chapter, although i'm dying to know why miranda had surgery. i hope you'll explain it somewhen later on?

i really liked the last paragraph, when miranda squeezed andrea's hand, it must have made her pretty proud :)

so, keep going :) i'm rather fond of this story and you do a very good job! :)
Kiwi-and-Strawberries chapter 9 . 11/28/2010
good, good,
jane chapter 9 . 11/27/2010
Great story thanks for sharing. I think it is building up well, without taking any odd leaps. I was not sure how it would go when it started with Roy phoning Andy out of nowhere. That seemed a bit of a leap.

I particularly like that you have taken time to make sure the spelling and grammar are ok. There is nothing that spoils a critical moment in a story more, for me, than dodgy spelling or a missing word or odd grammar. It breaks my concentration on the story, which is a shame, when the author has put time and skill into creating a particular mood and drawing me,the reader, into the story.

I look forward to the next installment.
elfspirit7 chapter 9 . 11/27/2010
AWESOME! Please update as soon as you can, can't wait to read the next chapter XD!
Kulasa chapter 9 . 11/27/2010
Awesome job! Can't wait for what happen next..
aaaaaaaaamfjghjfj chapter 9 . 11/27/2010
Awh poor Miranda. Great chapter!
Two updates in one night! Thanks! I was surprised before but now I'm just cheerful. :D
199 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »