Reviews for Withering Rose
WhiteNamine14 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
It's kind of a sad story, no?

Poor Leon... oh well, there's always another one right? :D
Shadow Oblivion chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I really like your KH fics. There's just something about the way they're written that makes them enjoyable to read. This story too. I really liked the descriptions used in it, the way it flows and the way the characters are shown/interact (working on writing more useful reviews).

Oh, and I am having some trouble with ffn as well (though it's gotten better in the past two weeks). I get reviews to my e-mail, but not always the alerts.
becoafamu chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Aw. Poor Leon. He can't help being so broody- he was voiced by David Boreanaz. LOL.

You play a lot of fighting games. o_O I confess I skipped over the Axel x Xion fic because I'm not the biggest Xion fan (she's included in a big role in Wishful Thinking kinda as a test to see if I like her or not xD ) But seriously, your stuff is brilliant. MORE KINGDOM HEARTS PLZ.
Dreaming Rain chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Very nice, written very well too. And I loved the last line. )
randomcat23 chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Never thought much about this pairing, but makes for a good read here. Ah Leon. Kinda hard to become someone's sunlight when she can't see anything else but the one that may never return.

The metaphor with the rose was nicely done. I'm a sucker for those type of things. :D
Shujouteki Kumo chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Ugh... Must fics about this couple be so sad and tragic. Then again, if they both accepted it it, I guess it isn't tragedy...

Lovely. I loved the details on their emotions.

GOOD JOB!
KyoxSakiFan chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
YAY! I love this pairing! :D (Specially in Kingdom Hearts 2, when Leon is hesitant to leave her alone when the heartless are multiplying and one look sends him packing. That was hilarious. xD)

This was really well written too! I think you should have used their names earlier though, I was quite confused. xD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Loved how the flowers were involved, the whole way through. And more proof that a great fic doesn't need loads of dialogue ) Ending was great.
Lollypop chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
I absolutely love it. Poor Leon though. I constantly go back in forth between wanting Aerith with Leon and Cloud.
Dynasty-Zero chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
So, your planning to do a couple of KH stories eh? Sweet, if you need any help with the characters or the storylines just let me know. I beat KH so many times, but sadly I can't reach sora up to level 99 since my ps2 broke, so i'm stuck on level 87. Sephiroth was hard to beat in KH II took me a while. At first I playing around with him since I so hype about finally fighting him, but then I kept dieing to quick and I got serious and train Sora up to next levels. Eventually I beat him, but I want to fight him again...tired of fighting Xemnas over and over again...

anyway great one shot, never really read Squall and Aerith in KH section since its mostly either Squallxyuffie or AerithxCloud. Not a lot of CloudxTifa here. So i mainly read SoraxKai or RoxasxNamine.
AmberAnodyne chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Stunning... as usual. _

I especially loved the parallels of the characters as flowers. Aerith does remind me of a rose, and I can't think of a better flower to describe Yuffie than a daffodil! Wonderfully done!

The ending was perfect. Poor Leon. But he's a tough cookie... or rather, a thistle? .
Bekas Strife chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
*aws* this was so cute hunny x3 so cute!