Reviews for The Hidden Family
Kurisuta chapter 8 . 9/22/2009
I love it. have to write more!

kahuffstix chapter 8 . 11/1/2008
oh no i hope Bulrer is ok. i really liked this. it is really good. please add more soon.
RKLali chapter 8 . 10/29/2008
This stuff is really really cool XD I'm really looking forward to read some more! Please update soon! D
Kurama'srose124 chapter 8 . 10/28/2008
If Butler dies I'll cry T_T. Anyway good chapter, I hope you update soon _. Artemis does know Butler's first name. TTFN
sexy Seren chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
update it soon
Kurama'srose124 chapter 7 . 8/31/2008
Hardcore :D! I was grounded for awhile so I haven't been on... btw he does know his first name _. Update soon
kahuffstix chapter 7 . 8/30/2008
hehe artemis is running from those that want to help him. i really liked this. it was really good. i injoyed reading these please add more soon.
kahuffstix chapter 6 . 8/24/2008
ya i can not wait to read butler and kiara fight. i really liked this. it was really good. please add more soon.
ToonyTwilight chapter 6 . 8/24/2008
I cant wait to see Kurama vs Artemis in smarts!
Kurama'srose124 chapter 5 . 8/11/2008
Their the royal family... wouldn't that make Yusuke royalty too? I ist very confused lol. anyway update with the quickness :D
kahuffstix chapter 5 . 8/10/2008
oo we finaly get to see one of kiara's powers. i can not wait. i really liked this. please add more soon.
Kurama'srose124 chapter 4 . 7/26/2008
XD hehe... Butler totally thinks hes a chick XD! update soon
kahuffstix chapter 4 . 7/26/2008
hehe, Butler thinks that kurama i a girl. i really like this. i can not wait to read more. please add more soon.
ToonyTwilight chapter 4 . 7/26/2008
Love the story please update soon!
kahuffstix chapter 3 . 7/19/2008
ya there are on there way to meet artemis. this should be interesting. i can not wait. add more soon.