Reviews for Lost and Found
hyacinth23 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
i luv it! its a mixed expression...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
awesome dude
so much kissing (in the throat while in bed...oh my ) in the hospital, hahaha love it XD
oh my the IV was ripped, someone needs to give an explanation, hahaha
MyNightWish chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I agree with everything Samantta Hyuuga said. Sasuke is the man!
Samantta Hyuuga chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Sakura is a bitch cow, ugly, prostitute, stupid, board, billboard brow. She have whom die. Ino and Sasuke are together. Yeah! I love the two together. Go have continue? Say me, please? Is very good, wonderful! Kisses
NIVNIV chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
aww.. Love conquers all, i loved(not really a shocker i love all your work) hehehe! good work Lamb:))
Vera chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Your story is great. I deffinately agree that Sakura would find it easier to blame Ino. You kept the charecters in charecter and yet made it happen which was cool. your should think about continueing this story.
phoenix-shalimar chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Ok wow that was just wow, im so glad that she put up a fight and didn't just give in straight away, and i know what you mean about Sakura its always easier to blame someone else than it is to tell your self that you were in the wrong.

Luv Nixie
Hello Venus chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
lovely!

hmm, this could be continued if you wanted it to be. but it's fine a as a one shot too :) niceley done!
kljjlkjlkj chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
It's for me? :O I couldn't have asked for more! :D It's marvelous!

Sakura! Gr. D

It's alright though. Sakura can be like that as long as Sasuke and Ino get each other. :D
Yoruichi 'Ino chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
holy fudgeticles!

way to go sasuke! hahah he didn't want to let his woman go lol

ino give in already!

i thought that was good!

so does this mean that they do get together?

i agree with what you said about sakura. heheh

once again, another good story
mdv chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
This Is GOOD.

You write really cute/amazing SasuIno stories.

This is great so far.

Can't wait to read more.
i'llnevereverknow chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
GREAT!

Sakura would never actually win Sasuke over tho! Right... Right? Coz Ino ROCKS! XD

Keep up the amazing work!

Love,

WolfFlowerz

X
AkemiYumikov3 chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
tsk tsk tsk...Sakura's getting delusioned...but anyway, another great story! oh yeah, I managed to make my 1st fanfic so I'd appreciate it if you could give me feedback about it. thanks
pixieface Lust chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
girlish squee. wow. i love it, Cooks! D

heehee. Sasuke REALLY wanted Ino, eh. she mustve been real depressed or something to refuse Sasuke.

*sigh*

anywhoo. great oneshot as always. ;)
Ooottakkajiii chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Awesome story!I loved that Ino was focused on having her friendship wit Sakura to get with Sasuke...!And I also loved who Sasuke wanted her and would not stop until he got her..!So good!Keep up da good work..!Expect more reviews from ME!

Anyways my sig.