Reviews for Too Close
smut1956 chapter 11 . 2/25/2010
Glad you didn't make the women total wimps waiting to be rescued. That was one of things I liked best about this nice first effort.

T.
kakashifangrl1012 chapter 11 . 5/18/2009
guess i'm a bit late on this one, but i just spent like two hours reading it, so i thought i should review.

first off, i have to say that you are one of the best csiny writers that i have seen. i love the way you write everyone's personalities! its perfect, especially stella. i've always liked that badass quality that she has, and you portray it so well. Mac, as well. its hard to write his thoughts because hes so closed off all the time and you wrote him wonderfully.

thanks for making my day! i hope to see more from you!
Hazmatt chapter 11 . 12/18/2008
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it!
Hazmatt chapter 10 . 12/18/2008
Great chapter! I'm glad that Mac was there for Stella, she needed it! I hope she'll be okay!
Hazmatt chapter 9 . 12/18/2008
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! What's this evidence tat they found that has Mac so scared?
Hazmatt chapter 8 . 12/18/2008
Great chapter! I love it! They have amazing chemistry!
Hazmatt chapter 7 . 12/18/2008
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope that Mac won't let Stella talk him out of a trip to the hospital, because that's exactly what she need! I really like this story!
Hazmatt chapter 6 . 12/18/2008
Great chapter! I love it! They sure showed him who not to mess with! I hope Stella will be okay!
Hazmatt chapter 5 . 12/18/2008
Amazing chapter! Very intense! I really enjoyed it! Great insight into the characters! Brilliant! I hope that Stella and Lindsay will be okay! I'm glad that Flack realized that Stella's Mac's!
Hazmatt chapter 4 . 12/18/2008
Great chapter! I love that the guys are so worried that they're fighting with each other! I hope they find them soon!
Hazmatt chapter 3 . 12/18/2008
Wow! That must have been so hard to hear! I hope they'll be okay! That sounded painful! Amazing chapter!
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 12/18/2008
Intense chapter! I hope they'll be okay and that Mac and Danny figure out what's happened to them soon!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I like that Danny is protective, but Stella's rant on the subject was perfect!
TML chapter 11 . 9/27/2008
Great story... it was intense...
Blue Shadowdancer chapter 11 . 7/31/2008
Great wrapup, and a great story too :D I really liked all the little sections for each of the characters (or pairs of characters). I liked the first scene, too, and the description of 'the small dark room that held the confessions of many criminals in its walls', and I'm glad that Flack and Mac managed to get the man to confess.

The section with Danny and Lindsay had a lovely relaxing feel to it, and a nice image of them walking off happily together. The introduction of Angell to Flack was great, too, especially after his regret earlier in the story that he didn't have anyone.

My favourite part was definitely the Mac and Stella scene, and I loved Mac's awkwardness as he asks Stella out on a maybe-date. I really liked her thoughts about a possible future with him as they walk out :D I've really enjoyed this story!