Reviews for Bound To The Bed
Guest chapter 5 . 6/5/2011
OMG! This is amazing! I love all the kiny, sex toy stories but this site seems to have a serious lack of said stories. [ On the other hand your story was soooo hot! ] I was shivering in my seat, yea i know pervert but still! SEXY!
Katon Inugami chapter 5 . 10/7/2009
My,my,my. I must say that story was quiet something. Assertive Naruto is absolutly a turn on. Maby you should do foreplay next time.
Itanaru101 chapter 5 . 6/9/2009
LOVE DIS SO BLOODY MUCH!

PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL!
XP chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
it was good. loved the ending but i was expecting som one to come in and see them or somthing but i think sasuke wouldn't be that willing to be uke... and i cant imagine naruto that dominating... thats just my opinion so dont worry bout it... tons great for your first solo lemon *!thumbs up!*
InoLovesSasuxNaru chapter 5 . 11/29/2008
*PITCHES A FIT, THROWING RANDOME PAPERS IN THE AIR AND KNOCKING STUFF OVER AND STOMPING AROUND THE ROOM FOR THE SAKE OF MAKING NOISE* this story can't be over... OK... I know this has been "over" for like forever... but... I... just now got around to doing something about all the emails I missed when I blocked fanfiction on my usual email because of a drama scare and had to wait a few months before switching to my curent email... and that's my excuse... WHAT'S YOURS? TT more please? sequil? *poutpoutpout*
shirilyle chapter 5 . 8/25/2008
sequal plez

it was a great story

i loved it
InMyWildestMemories chapter 5 . 7/27/2008
(grumbling about answer for Chapter Three review) . . . (bright red) Shut up.
SilverSunGoldenYarn chapter 5 . 7/27/2008
I just want to say I love your story and hope you coutinue writing!
InMyWildestMemories chapter 4 . 7/26/2008
Aww . . . I feel for ya, Sasu-chan - waking up to a note SUCKS.
UndeniablyNotHere chapter 3 . 7/23/2008
Naruto should be Uke, thanks for the non existent Naruto Seme warning.
InoLovesSasuxNaru chapter 4 . 7/21/2008
short but cute! i wonder what Sasuke will do if Naruto tries to actually feed him like some little kid XD ZOMG squee

VIVA LA ANIME!

Ino Loves SasuxNaru
alice.academy.girl chapter 4 . 7/21/2008
OMG!You are like so good at this story!Keep writeing!
ramen-child chapter 4 . 7/21/2008
OMG! I THINK IM GONNA HAVE TO HATE U NOW FOR ENDING IT LIKE THAT! 0_0 *falls to knees* WHY DID IT HAVE TO END THIS WAY?...allthough...i must say...THAT WAS FREAKIN AWESOME! *6 THUMBS UP!* its not very hard for me to get turned on but DAMN I LOVED IT! I absolutlely love the whole Seme ends up being uke thing! (assertive Naruto is So sexy!) Especially Sasuke's fetishes and your funny metaphores

U MUST MAKE A SEQUAL!...RIGHT NOW!
Alicefreak chapter 4 . 7/20/2008
um... not the ending i wanted oh and potatos are a breakfast food when not hashed is that even a word? so ha ya naruto was right oh. ya i'm a dork.
Kisa167 chapter 4 . 7/20/2008