Reviews for Strength for Honor
pinksugarrush chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Aww, I like that! How Edmund forgave Glozelle! And allowed him to that Miraz was not a good person to serve under.
Allie Danger chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
i loveeeeed it :)
i really enjoyed reading it
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Okay. Now, I haven't watched the whole PC movie, which is why I'm glad for this fic because of the quotes it had taken from the film. Like the Prince Edmund one, and Ed's wordplay. Haha! I love that. I'm looking forward to hearing that for myself. And second, I must confess that I'm not really a big fan of movieverses,, and I know that it is a bit far from impossible that Glozelle could have ever admired, let alone believe the old Narnian stories about the four kings and queens. But this little piece with him is something that I, even as a solid book-fan, must say, enjoyed very much. I totally love the fact that Ed could read Glozelle like an open book (something he could do with one look at anyone, I'm sure, even those whom he had just met), and how much Glozelle was amazed by him. True though, that's only one of the many things I admire about the Just King. His way with words, and his way with people. Just look what he did to the usurping Miraz right there? Just . . . wow! Great fic. Totally love it!
Confessions of a Short Girl chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Oh I love this insight that you have given me into Glozell'd mind! It was just so beautiful and heartfelt to read.
rosebudmelissa chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
This is really, really good. I like seeing minor characters get a moment in the spotlight, and seeing hidden or coincidental meanings being brought forth.
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Again, beautiful.
mysticmoon1331 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
fantastic! i loved reading glozelle's point of view, or, possible point of view. great job writing this!i wish you good luck and no writers block in all of your future writings. good luck!
Define X chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Absolutely beautiful. I always noted a bit of that, let's say, controversy in Glozelle, but never before have I seen it come to life as it did here. Well written, well said, and just generally well done. I tip my cap to you, and consequentially add this story to my favorites. :)
FlyingElephants chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
really well written! very good.
Freawaru chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
That was truly, wonderfully done. Bravo!
Someone chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Glozelle seems like a very misunderstood man.
Berserker Nightwitch chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I have wondered how he managed to go from unwilling tree ornament to leading the way back to our world.

Great conversations between Edmund and Glozelle. And 'Just King' not 'just King'. You may be one of the few to point that out. Love it!

Thanks for sharing this!
dork-with-glasses chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
This was brilliant, I loved the idea for it and Glozelle's characterisation was brilliant. I also loved the way you portrayed Edmund, it really was extremely good (I was going to write brilliant, but I've already used it twice). Basically, the idea, the way it was written and the characters were amazing. I loved it.
Bottle of Smoke chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
I really love your work, Lirenel, but I have never left a review before for some reason. Here's to changing that!

I really liked the concept for this right off the bat - I'm sure that it would be a strange experience to meet a childhood hero that is presumed to be dead or imaginary. I love how you portrayed Glozelle's reaction once he realizes that the little boy isn't a boy, but a king.

I also love the whole 'Just King' realization. A play on words can mean so much if you think about it.

Lastly, I love your portrayal of Glozelle. In about 3,0 words you created a picture of a man who is conflicted by what he believes and does, and struggles with what is right. Bravo! Wish I had that talent.

Wonderful job, and now for the rest of your works.
Maria Combeferre chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
I'm lost for words.

I'm so happy you brought out the hounor and goodnes, and may I say sensetivity?, I belieed was there alhough he couldn't let it on. Thank you.