Reviews for Where There's a Will
DiagonAli chapter 30 . 3/14
Oh, I forgot to mention: I loved your version of Theo. I'd love to read more of him!
DiagonAli chapter 30 . 3/14
I'll admit, I did not get sucked into this story until almost chapter 10. I loved the concept of Lucy leaving so much money in his willI knew it was all publicity and I just had to find out what happened. the fights between Draco and hermione were a bit much (and yes, I understand that passion can be fueled into another, fun kind of passion!) but I wasn't sure how you'd realistically bring them together after that much hate. my hat is off to you, because their romance was neither rushed nor fake ... it felt genuine. great story.
I know this is dramione, but i was rooting for theo
felesseta chapter 30 . 1/4
This was a wonderful story! I am so happy it was recommended to me. Thank you so much for all of the care and consideration you put into fleshing this out. It had amazing, believable characterization. I especially loved how restrained Hermione was in the I love you department. Draco realising his feelings and throwing a fit when he wasn't instantly gratified was spot on. Again, great job! You made my week.
shadowfax00 chapter 30 . 12/15/2017
Umm. Wow. I don't know what to say. Fun story. I did like the hate-hate relationship and the banter. Wish there was more character development. Their feelings seemed quite unexpected. Draco's sudden need to impress her by being interested in Muggle things for a day was simply not enough of a new leaf (I'm not counting him doing his job right as a new leaf, because that was for his own sake mostly). And like you yourself pointed out, he was such an entitled prat here. Though that's what he must have been truly like till 5th year, I think the 6th and 7th years brought depth to his otherwise shallow characterization, which you don't elaborate on at all. But you did keep things pretty light so I guess I can't complain.
shadowfax00 chapter 28 . 12/15/2017
Thank God you're at least acknowledging the ridiculousness of his behaviour.
shadowfax00 chapter 25 . 12/15/2017
Lol wtf just happened. Are they 15 or 25? He treats her like shit and then one day he says he loves her and when the rational part of her brain tells him to cool off, he blows his top? Hahahah
shadowfax00 chapter 16 . 12/14/2017
What? They like each other now? I didn't even see it happen. Where did the development go? It feels too unbelievable right now.
shadowfax00 chapter 9 . 12/14/2017
Wow. He is suuuch a frustrating arse. Ugh, this Draco is beyond infuriating. You can't help but hate him! I can't even imagine a D/Hr in this situation. Haha.
Guest chapter 30 . 10/3/2017
I LOVED THIS. CAN HONESTLY SEE THIS HAPPENING BETWEEN THEM. VERY WILL WRITTEN
houssenatayabaly chapter 1 . 8/26/2017
super fiction ! j'ai adoré .un peu plus de drago et hermione entraine de realiser qu'ils sont attirés l'un a l'autre aurait ete bien mais sinon c 'est genial et merci du partage
paffrin chapter 30 . 7/19/2017
I can't believe I haven't stumbled upon your story before! It was a treat to find a fun, finished fic that was new to me. Thank you for writing and sharing!
DownWiththeShip0390 chapter 12 . 5/25/2017
That last line is officially the best thing I've read all week (and I read A LOT of ff...) :)
Guest chapter 2 . 4/27/2017
Its an interesting story but Narcissa and Draco are pissing me off to much. Idk if i can handle reading thw whole story if this is just the beginning. Lol
Kelsey441 chapter 30 . 2/25/2017
I really, really loved this story. You are great at dialogue. Your pacing was wonderful. I loved how their relationship developed. I loved that there was no outside drama other than the two of them learning to love each other. I do wonder, though: Is Draco now living off whatever he's getting paid at S.P.E.W.?