Reviews for The Replacement
lemon-rind chapter 3 . 5/7/2014
Shit. This be the best. Can't wait to read the sequel.
meetwickedfaith chapter 3 . 10/19/2009
ah ok! now it makes more sense. this was amazing. i'm going to go read the first chapter of the real deal again to get to grips with it.
Muchebil chapter 3 . 10/15/2009
Woah. I can honestly say that this is the best crossover I have ever read. Not too short, not too long, and with intreague and plot twists galore. It desperately needs a sequal (are they goin to clone Buffy too? What the hell is going to happen if Faith finds out about he whole Echo thing? And is Echo a slayer? ) So many places this could go. Also, just a side-note, all of your fanfics are awesome. You're pretty much my favorite author, so props to you.
Jackaddict28 chapter 3 . 9/14/2009
to be sequel-ed? Oh it must be. So many possible twists and turns with this story!
x0TheDarkSlayer0x chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Buffy AND Dollhouse... together, with a good plot, excellent writing, and a surprising amount of creativity and dedication to detail? This is seriously like a dream come true for me.

A million thanks for sharing this, it has officially MADE MY DAY!
AnneBuffy chapter 3 . 7/22/2009
great fanfiction! and so sad at the end :-(, although I love reading fanfics which haven't always a boring happy end, it would be amazing if you would write a sequel ;-)
last white feather chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
Wow, that was a really turbulent story -I absolutely loved it 3
Fuffy Sweet Love chapter 3 . 3/24/2009
I gotta say this. This story was brillent!.. One of the greatest stroy I ever read in fanfic!

I totally love Echo, when she acted totally like faith.. and yet more loving/caring for Buffy! I hope to see a sequel in the near future, and I hope it would ended Buffy/Echo... or you could make a poll and see who want Buffy/Faith or Buffy Echo... Thanks for sharing this it was a plesent read.
k chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
Can't leave me hanging! Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!
ToryV chapter 3 . 8/6/2008
I liked it! I love how at the end Buffy gets a taste of her own medicine and has to deal with the rejection she had been giving Faith for years. Fucking brilliant! Sequel or not this is an awsome story.
stuffoholic chapter 3 . 8/6/2008
Amazing fic, as always!D

please write a sequel, please...
Lupo669 chapter 3 . 8/6/2008
Yea, please, please, please give us a sequel. Excellent story, excellent premise. There has got to be more you can share with us.

Thanks for this story, but here's hoping for more...
craftyns99 chapter 3 . 8/6/2008
I for one hope you do a sequel because I loved this
RinnX chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
Yes yes yes! A sequel please! *pleading puppy dog eyes*

And I will still be hoping for a Echo & Buffy ending.

Thanks for the great read!
Ryoko05 chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
wonderful i loved it. and a def yes to be sequel ed