Reviews for Hare Hare Hearts
Haruhi Suzamya chapter 1 . 6/16
that was the best thing Ive ever read there was absolutely nothing wrong with it what so ever. My favorite part was when I hit Sora in the face with a newspaper. I really think you hit spot on. the only thing you could have fixed was me hitting kyon instead. Thank you for the amazing read and ide like you to make more in the future.

P.S. I really think that there should have been more me in that story.
Eli-Hazuki chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Haha, this is very good :D You should have finished the story with Sora,Roxas and Riku finally ending the dance, or maybe you could have made a whole story with this xD
Tinyterror chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
poor Riku... I am in too much shock and awe to say anything else.
Perpetual Dreams chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.
Kaorei chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
LOL. "Mikuru's big..eyes." This was hilarious!
PandoraMagic chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Omg. Am I suppose to be easing an eyebrow at this? Cause I am! Loled!
The Alice Queen chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Oh, yes! See? Haruhi knows what she's doing when she decided to remove Riku's top first! :)

As always, Beijing Express, your works are fantastic and always leave me in a good mood! In my opinion, it was a great crossover option! XOX
Drake Nolsa chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Riku, you may be cool, but no one goes against the Brigade Leader! You think about making this into a series? It'll be funny to see Sora and the rest sent into the SOS Brigade.
TwiDawnLight chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
This... is the comedy of LIFE! XD

I absolutely loved it!

Claudii chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I laughed so much when reading this people who heard me would have thought I was insane!

You are a great writer, please keep writing more KH fanfic!

seetheotherworld chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
This is a great story. It was the first one I read on this site and I just couldn't stop laughing. I don't know how you came up with the idea but just keep them coming. But I think the thought of the KH guys having to wear girl outfits is a bit ott.
Deven711 chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
LOL! Great crossover! I love both Kingdom Hearts and Haruhi and this was one of the best crossovers I've read yet!
Shade the Bat chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
LOL cant LOL breathe LOL
Uta Nishikawa chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
This is SO funny. How you thought of this, I'll never know, but it made me laugh SO hard. I loved the end. I'd been waiting for Riku's turn for torture. lol
incywincyspider chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
I didn't think it could be done but you have well and truly done it. written a really good Haruhi Kingdom Hearts crossover. I really loved it. it would have been good to maybe have Kairi and Namine in it too but other than that it was fantastic. really well done.