Reviews for Awake
NeverStraight chapter 21 . 9/15/2015
pleaseee do so I in love will this
Guest chapter 21 . 9/11/2014
Love this story hope u continue it someday
Crazy Chick08 chapter 21 . 11/28/2013
(Okay, two years late, but I just saw this and died squealing. I realize that this is probably too late, but if you're still willing to take the story off hiatus, I'll be there to review everything. As is, this is painfully sweet).
Guest chapter 21 . 4/21/2013
you better continue!
LuhM chapter 21 . 1/1/2012
Wow...this story...I have no words to describe it. It is just the most amazing GxT fanfic I've ever read on my life! Really great! Looks like you are not going to continue it though, that is really sad, I really wanted you to.
edenfire57 chapter 21 . 10/4/2011
PLEEEEEEAAAAAAAASE finish it! i LOVE it sooo much and i really think you should continue (you're really good btw). Thank you for your time. (reeeaaally good)
GwenTrent Best Couple chapter 21 . 5/8/2011
O...M...G! I loved this story! Plz update!
Noah11335 chapter 21 . 12/26/2010
oh my gosh this is the best trent and gwen story i have ever read :P
Now-Deleted99 chapter 21 . 7/24/2010
I hope you know ...

I LOVE YOUR STORY TO DEATH!

GxT all the way , man (:

Update again this summer .
SleeplessGarden chapter 21 . 6/20/2010
THANK YOU FOR CONTINUING THIS!It was one of the first fanfics I read and loved it! Please, please continue.
CarmillaD chapter 21 . 6/19/2010
THANK YOU, THANK YOU! I was so happy when I saw the update! Is short but a good introduction for the upcoming updates (Besides, Trent calling Gwen "Beautiful" is always heart melting *_*), because of course I'd love to see you continuing this great fic!
XbuttonsX chapter 21 . 6/15/2010
I soo say that you should keep it goin' even though I barely even remember what happened. :P i barely even remember TDI. :P ahah But, YAY! :D You live!
Mr. Average chapter 21 . 6/15/2010
Good chapter. I say continue, but it's cool either way. It's nice to see them getting to spend a little time together before they make another trip to Hell. Keep up the good work. Peace
Euregatto chapter 21 . 6/15/2010
yay I think you should continue! :D
ForeverFictional chapter 21 . 6/15/2010
OMG, I CAN'T believe that this is back up! You should totally continue, this is my fave TXG Fic!