Reviews for Forgotten Realms' Resident Evil
Yulandia chapter 6 . 12/15/2010
oh no no no! You can't end it here. They're trapped in the house with zombies! What does the key lead lead to? Who will find the other one? What info does kimmuriel find? Where did Jarlaxle disappear to? YOU MUST FINISH THIS! *bats eyes* please...
Yulandia chapter 4 . 12/14/2010
oooOOOoo! Exciting! :)
Yulandia chapter 3 . 12/14/2010
This is really well written. The characters are interesting, but it's still kinda trippy LOL. You're building tension nicely as they close in on thier friends. I want to know what's on the tapes and who is the blond? Gotta keep reading!
Yulandia chapter 2 . 12/14/2010
This is really enjoyable. Way off form what I'm used to , but a refreshing break from ... uh... canon reality? LOL.
Yulandia chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Wow! This is a trip! Fun to read though :)))
The laughing Mann chapter 6 . 9/26/2008
This is actually really good! I have a question though, I've never played Resident Evil, I still have to wonder if these are zombies made created by the Solomons virus (Spelling may be off.) or a whole other breed. But this is really good.

I can't wait for an update.
ZippyPuff chapter 6 . 9/16/2008
Absolutely amazing! The characters feel a little odd in thier translation here but... You caught the feel of Resident evil by the balls! Sickly undead monsters, back attacks from crappy camera angles evident, endlessly low ammo. Bravo. Im just sad theres no more right now. Write it up and i will gladly read it. thanks.
Nuitari Aquarius chapter 6 . 7/9/2008
Wouh! This is good! I feel my heart beating out of excitation and fear!

Love it! Please update soon!