Reviews for Bloody But Unbowed
Hasunohana chapter 20 . 3/25
Loved your fiction ! bravo ! good ideas, I enjoyed your writing.
TheBeauty chapter 20 . 3/4
Awesome story :)
greenwings33 chapter 20 . 3/1
This is AMAZING!
kristi-hugs chapter 20 . 2/24
Wonderful story! The ending was great especially draco and Julius.
Niki Spade chapter 8 . 11/3/2013
You know this whole time I was reading this im thinking where's Dobby,in this chapter I remembered and wanted to cry.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
interesting Harry
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
interesting
MissJudged16 chapter 20 . 10/3/2013
I love this! It is fabulous and absolutely glorious. I love the plot and the characters and how in character you kept everyone. Great job!
Kurai Ummei chapter 20 . 9/4/2013
Good read, Harry makes a great mediwizard.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/2/2013
Would've loved an epilogue, but brilliant story.
HOW DID I MISS THIS STORY?! I can't believe it's taken me this long to find it!
stephi-247 chapter 20 . 8/27/2013
I just love everything you write!
sasodei-iz-awesome chapter 20 . 6/6/2013
Loved this story! I liked how Harry was the Healer in this fic! Excellent job, once again!

Peace, love, and all that shit...
Sasodeiizawesome
Carling chapter 20 . 4/16/2013
Aww...Harry finally came to his senses. I guess if he is a permanent Malfoy now he will never really need to marry Draco. Good gracious his past lovers were atrocious! I'm still reeling from the weirdo who wanted to bring animals into the bedroom. WTF?

It was really strange seeing the Malfoys as the "good guys" in this story. I appreciate it as a very pleasant alternate universe view of them, as if they had made up their minds in this existence to shake off the worst of their past and aspire to the best of themselves and their heritage for once. It may not seem realistic to some people, but having come from a complicated family myself and taking care of a family member who once tried to strangle me to death, I can actually wrap my mind around the concept of entirely separating the past from the present as completely separate entities in order to have a meaningful and full life for now and into the future. Reading of Harry's struggle to come to this viewpoint himself reminded me how far I traveled through life, myself. I always appreciate these stories that make me think, instead of absorbing the action passively.
TheInflictedFinger chapter 20 . 4/15/2013
This fic reminds me of why I've kept coming back to this site for years. Really well-written fanfics that are so skillfully written it's like a separate universe but still an extension of the actual series. Would JK Rowling have written the books with Harry and Draco getting together? No. But this is still so good that I can almost believe it. Awesome, believable story. Now I'm going to check your page and see if you have any other treasures to devour. : )
Carling chapter 9 . 4/15/2013
At the moment I'm not much liking Harry. He's sort of stuck on himself a bit, kind of a snob in his own right. And his two most featured lovers thus far are gross. If I were Draco, at this point I'd be rather hopelessly turned off sexually, even if I were capable of admiring Harry being so dedicated to Lucius. I'd be wondering about Harry's tastes in lovers a lot after seeing Xavier and Auror Whineybutt in action. And not in a good way. I would not be flattered to have Harry interested in me, seeing two such horrid examples of what caught his attention in the past. I'd welcome him as a brother and go shag someone else with a bit more discernment. I am enjoying the story immensely though!