Reviews for Broken Doll
S chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Soo creepy, yet so.. Beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
i like the story, tho i dont know why, but i do
Shichi-chan chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
this was dark but pretty good, desu.
Happyfish chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
wow... that was a scarry fic... now I am (probably) going to have nightmares... (this is NOT meant as a flame)
CoquetteDoll chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Amazing! I love SasoSaku and this is my favourite kind of story, the dark type. It just seems a lot more realistic than Sasori actually falling in love with her.

Even less likely is her falling for him. (Maybe Stockholm Syndrome?)

In either case, great job!
Celenas chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
I love this. The world needs more SasoSaku.
mewantpancake chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
so sad and very sadistic... but sweet in a twisted way...
Sadistic Kunoichi-13 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
. . . I LIKE IT! 8D You are very good at writing dark fics, even if you don't do so often. I can actually see Sasori doing this.
Lil'LemonWolf chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Great story and all but i dont see how it's sasosaku except in the end where Sasori mentions Sakura's name. It seems more like just a story about Sasori making a puppet from a human.
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Awesome! You and Hikari Adams-senpai work together so amazingly! I grovel at your feet! XD

Loved it, and it makes me wonder if Sasori will ever use her as a battle tool, preferably against Sasuke or Naruto. It would be most amusing for him, I bet, to watch the frozen, tortured looks on the face of his poor puppet and his enemy. It's a rather splendid idea, but I don't think it would be right for me to ask this of you. If you wrote it, it would certanly be better than anything I could ever hope to type, but I doubt you'd be willing to do this for me.

Loved it to bits and pieces!
Miss Anonymiss chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Thank you.
overlordofnobodies chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Oh man that was great. I dont now why but I all was like win Sakura get trun into a puppet. I hope you came out with that other one soon.
JazzyCat chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
WOW this IS dark.

I LOVE IT. Write more. Do, like, a sequel, or something. This is too good to leave like this.
SparksAndFires chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
This is really good...in a wierd creepy messed up way. But I mean that as a good thing. It seems how Sasori would really act he doesn't acually show any emotion.

Anyways, sorry if my review makes no sense. But what I'm trying to say is that this is really really good.
Fayth in the Music chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Sweet, that was cool! I think you could actully continue with that, its possible. Well, One-shot or not, it was a good story. XD