Reviews for Tales from BSSU
keladryevangelinerhysenn chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
wahhhhhh why is this a deadfic? I really wished to see where this was going, it has so much promise!
flawed beauty chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
very interesting. please write more...:P
azab chapter 2 . 3/12/2010
wow loved it great job update soon :
Samhan chapter 2 . 2/11/2010
I like it
Omgoth chapter 2 . 10/1/2009
i really like this story. It's an intriguing plot, and I'd be really happy if you updated
denytheworld chapter 2 . 9/3/2008
Zuko's going to catch hell from both sides lmao.
Rava77 chapter 2 . 8/25/2008
Very nice setup so far ... I am thrilled as to see how it will be with the 5 of them together as students ... or do you plan to include some other canon characters as well?
burnin4Christ chapter 2 . 7/29/2008
cool.
Poppinlock chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
First, I love the quotes you're using to start. Second, I love everything else. Premise is awesome, execution equally awesome. Can't wait for more.

How did Azula and Sokka not occur to me before? They're gonna have test tubes and textbooks that Sokka will spill meat juices on and snark. oh yes.

I am suddenly desperate to know whether Avatarverse has the printing press yet.
BritNB chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
Excellent! Update Soon I really Like this and i really want you to continue!
IvanDragon chapter 2 . 7/2/2008
I enjoy your story. Keep up the great writing.
Forlorn Maiden chapter 2 . 7/2/2008
LMAO! XD Ah poor both of them...well for now at least. I'm loving this idea you placed here. I always wanted to read a fic about Avatarverse schooling that had Sokkla in it. I hope you update soon! Oh and I'm curious how Mai and Ty Lee were able to patch things up again with Azula after the events of TBR. _
ADD Kyuubi Naruto chapter 2 . 7/2/2008
XD LMAO Aang and Zuko are horrible peace treaty representative senders XD LMAO
Bluetiger chapter 2 . 7/2/2008
I think there's a lot of potential here, and that drawing of a moment from a future chapter that you've posted on DA, really intrigues me. :)
Momma Lici chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
...Okay. Strange, but a good strange.