Reviews for Saint Daybreak
meow chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
You really want to know what I think? I think an update on this story is much over due.
Amanda chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Really good so far! I think only pein would be father and deidara and sasori would be brother as konan is sister but accually she would be mother. i think i dont really know either. well anyway keep up the good writing!
Happii Haden chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
oo i liked it! thier shud b a 2nd chppie
ImaduckQuaQua chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
are you gonna update any time soon? this seems like a really awsome story
ShadesofDeath chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
i really like it and would like to see more

Booksnpainthorses chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
I really like this idea, its very creative and well written! Please update soon, Im really enjoying this!
Miss Ventriloquist chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
UPDATE OR I'LL SHOOT MYSELF! *holds gun to temple*
I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
ooh. sasori's so scary. xD but it's sort of funny to think of S ranked criminals as priests... which is probably part of why i really like this. your style is aesome...! please update soon?
Maelza chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
ClosetGoth chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Lol this looks rather interesting XP Please keep going! Don't forget Innocence, though. -Smiles.-
ANNAinDreamland chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Lol, your story seems interesting and awesome! I was a bit worried I wouldn't like it with the references to religion but I think it's worth reading. Pein's character makes me want to laugh!
Side-CH chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Nice start! i look forward to more of this fic.

it dose seem like this sort of set up may offend people (but...its a Deidara/Sasori fic so you have to expect yaoi in the first place right?) but i have to say i love the approach so far.

As imposing as Pein comes off, ya did show off his softer side in the way he interacts with Konan (and how he sleeps haha).

Sasori sure seems scary at first...boy how the heck is any one that harsh going to warm up to the good ole blond?...reminds me of a rather cold Priest i had...and he never smiled...ehh...

But ok, one slight thing, Now most clergy men might where a large cross on there chest or inside there shirt, but you dont put on a rosary. Its blasphemous to wear a rosary, so its held in the hands or hung from various objects, but never around the neck. Sorry, all this dang religious training is a part of my being so i have to point it out .