Reviews for Anger's Betrayal
Guest chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
Okay, first of all, I find it really funny that you've put so many Emergency! references in here. I mean, Dr. Kelly Gage and Chester Kelly? Love it!

I'm also really liking the direction that this is going in. I look forward to reading more!
Lexy chapter 16 . 10/13/2012
I honestly think that Sam left for stanford because deep down he still wanted normal, no matter what he would do for Dean such as continue to hunt even when he hated the life, that he figured it was time for him to leave and getting the full ride just gave him the opportunity to go try and life a normal life.
Lexy chapter 15 . 10/13/2012
Well, I hope things get better from here for Sam,Dean and John.
Lexy chapter 14 . 10/13/2012
Poor Sammy *running a hand through his hair soothingly*
Lexy chapter 13 . 10/13/2012
That's a start John, but that had better not be the only thing you try to do as for trying to make things better with Sam.
Lexy chapter 12 . 10/13/2012
Damnit John, how could you not know Sam feels that way?! God knows all you do is berate him constantly and make him feel wothless! How could you not believe that he feels like you hate him, that you wish he'd never been born and that you blame him for every bad thing that's happened in your life!? Hos is that so hard to see? You had sure as hell better start taking steps to make things right with Sam, and not just while he's still hurt, you start this shit again and I fully support Bobby's right to shoot your sorry ass!
Lexy chapter 11 . 10/13/2012
I seriously get the feeling that John isn't going to like Dean's terms, but damnit he better fucking agree to them!
Lexy chapter 10 . 10/13/2012
Ya know what John fuck you! Sam only got hurt because Dean was trying to protect him from you and Bobby who he thought he could trust and then was betrayed by!
Lexy chapter 9 . 10/13/2012
As much as John is a dick, I hope that they find the boys and soon
Lexy chapter 6 . 10/13/2012
Damnit Dean if you'd actually listened to the rest of the sentence then you'd know that Bobby wasn't going to give you two up to John!
Lexy chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
I think that if how Bobby reacted to John when he initially found out what the idiot did then Dean may not have to be the one to deal with John, Bobby may do it for him.
Lexy chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
Hopefully you can keep that damn fool John away, because Sam really does not need his brother and John fighting, not right now.
Lexy chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
Bobby's right damnit John, quit doing this shit to your boys!
Lexy chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
* yelling at him* John Winchester don't you dare go after those boys, damnit you did it again you got so f*cking obsessed with he hunt again that Sam got hurt again! And damnit Dean has every right to do what he did, he f*cking told you that if you got obsessed with the hunt again and started neglecting Sam, like you were doing AGAIN! that he'd take Sam and you'd never see them again.
Lexy chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Damn strait John, you became obsessed with the fucking hunt again and once again Sam payed for it!