Reviews for In Her Eyes
asha chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
That last line was PERFECT! pun intended. XD
Varia no Shizue chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
It's beautiful...I love it. Loved the ending, where the girl mimicked Tezuka xD
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Awesome. :)
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Hahaha. Just love this! it is too cute for words! My facorite will of course have to be Akira walking in on them; Fuji in his lap and kissing each other like there is no tomorrow. "But, at least, her boss is still human and not quite as boring (nor as straight) as a wooden stick." The best line ever that one is! Again just love it!
itsamimi chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Haha, I loved it. Your stories are always so eloquently written and with just the right touch of humor and romance. That was so cute and sweet. I love how you write fuji and tezuka. :)
Jaded Devil chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I enjoyed reading this! It's just like Fuji to do something like this, come unannounced and Tezuka not getting annoyed. _
xSakuraBlossom chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Hehe... Indeed, he shouldn't have let his guard down xD

Great job, keep writing~
xXviolenceisgolden chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
OMG LOVE!

'Um, you shouldn't have let your guard down...'

XDXDXDXD!
ParnWellWishes chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
lol...

though if that girl was me... i would have cheered them on... hhehehe
secret25 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Wow! I really like this! Love it actually! -giggle-
me chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
i had fun reading this too! *squeal*
pizzabagels chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Wow! That was a jewel! Such a short and sweet story. It's hard to find a third person pondering upon the actual main characters. The last line was a crack-up!

"Her boss is... not quite as boring (nor as straight) as a wooden stick." :D That was an awesome metaphor. I'm sure you had lotsa fun writing this, cuz I had so much fun reading it!

Keep up the good work!

-pizzabagels
Iellece chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
sure...i agree...tezuka really is like a wooden stick most of the time
iannetine chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Ha. I knew it was gonna happen. Though I'm still wishing I was Tezuka's secretary...that scene was just so HOT! Your (Fuji's)Tezuka is just so cool. It fits him to a T.

True. Fuji's the one making Tezuka human. (Aww..."you complete me" sort of thing). The last line drove me crazy. Cheers for the wooden stick.

I'm still quite troubled. I can't seem to imagine them at that age...(imagining)...I just can't!
sugumi chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
the last line actually made me laugh!

nice one there!