Reviews for Out of My League
floridapanther28 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
This was so cute! Don't you just looooove love love love love love looooooooove Rick? Hehe! He and Karen look adorable together! CANON COUPLES FTW! :D
teacupz chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
ah, I really love Rick x Karen, seeing the way how they play their role in the love life, :3

keep writting!
lazyASshika chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Ohmygod.

Holy frick this was good.

I el-oh-el'd at the claire/kappa part.

Rick:I'll go make those eggs now

I el-oh-el'd there too...

Anyway, your a terrific writer :]
DeadAccount66 chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
You make such amazing fics! They can be an AMAZING angsty fic, to a heart-stoping fluffy fic! You're amazing! XD
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
how sweet and romantic! i really luved how you portrayed Karen and Rick in this fanfic. the way you made them talk and act and think was just so thoughtfully done and insightful. good job ;)
Tamaki11 chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Oh my GOSH! This story is so AWESOME! ANd it's RickxKaren, which is an underestimated pairing which I love! Everyone was in-character, it was fluffy, I didn't see any spelling or grammar errors, and it made me giggle at some points! Great job!
StarrNight chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Oh my frigging Goddess.

Oh my holy frigging Goddess.

Kuruk, kuruk, kuruk.

Being completely and honestly serious, that was the single best oneshot I've ever read.

And for it to be a RickxKaren makes it all the more special.

There are so few fics about that particular pair that are worth the precious seconds it takes to read it.

But this...this was beyond worth the time to read.

I could go on and on and on and be an obsessive fangirl, but I'll just say that this worked. Just plain worked.

Hee silly Starry going on a rant.

But daggum, kid!

You've made a fan.
Tanookie chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
I enjoyed this. Nice job. I LOL'ed at Claire/Kappa. XD
CinderDreams chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Aww. It was cute
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
*floatinghearts* Aw, Kuruk! Ricky and Karen were too in-character in this, I swear! Like a big ball of fluff. XD I like how Karen's not the shallow pretty-pretty snob many people make her out to be. And how she's trying to flirt with Rick for a whole year-so true! The game cut-scenes tell us that much, right?

My only little baby complaint is there were slight errors here and there, but nothing a quick edit wouldn't fix. Still, this was one of the cutest Rick x Karen things I've ever read, and I adored it. Especially the Kappa x Claire reference. Haha. XD
Mage the Observer chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Not bad. Certainly makes you look twice at our cultural standards. I like it, seriously.
Quaintly Modern chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Eep! I loved it! I actually squealed in delight at the glasses part, because I actually DO have a thing for guys in glasses.

I know Karen is smarter and less shallow than her fan-children make her out to be and I love the whole inferiority complex here.

It's just so cute!

Forgive the gushing, I'm just really glad you chose to write this prompt.