Reviews for Father
myrdschaem chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Congratulations! You wrote a really insightful story. I liked the way you portrayed Kato's and Kira's friendship, how Kira (or more like Lucifer?) still cares quietly about his dad on earth and - what was most outstanding - the way Kato emancipated himself from his past and conciously choose Uriel as his father figure. All in all, wonderful!
chibiaries chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Cookies? *drools* and what kind of person would eat a chocolate chip cookie? And what kind of cookies does Kira/ spoiler!Lucifer eat?
Kaira themes chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
XD Cookie contemplation was a little weird, I admit, but I loved the whole fic through and through. A very good insight into Katou's mind.
Tysoyo Kalli chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
This was beautifully done. Very powerful and enjoyable. _ a true sappy story if I've ever saw one! I love how you had Uriel being that father figure that Katou needs. Because that is exactly what Uriel does for Katou. I saw this but never really thought much about it, but it really is fitting for these two. You whole cookie analysis was truely priceless and it seems that ike something dear Katou would do. This piece is truely a memorable thing.
Nanatsusaya chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
What a darling story!
SaraMudo1 chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
This was very touching! But it was also a LITTLE out of character. GREAT JOB, nonetheless!
Squall'sScar chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
This was great. Very deep and emotional. Thank you for sharing this.
Sarathiel chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
Awwwie! Nice to see a good Katou fic, and the Uriel-as-father thing works. Katou's little personality-analyzation-by-cookie speech is priceless, and the whole story is sweet (with a faint aftertaste of oatmeal...)
GittKit chapter 1 . 11/13/2001
Nice~! (I finally come and read it so don't bite my head off ok? ;;) But hum a very interesting piece, loves the cookies, although I'm not quite agree with Katou's indepth much. It seem a little too female-ish to me, not that I would say that I know Katou "that" good, it's just seem a little off from what Kaori Yuki portrayed him as, but hey who knows what's going on in the guy's head, right? Maybe inside he's quite emotional like what you think! _~
Immora chapter 1 . 11/11/2001
I probably should have reviewed this as soon as I read it instead of waiting, but anyways... absolutely loved it. I'm a big fan of Kira and Katou (not necessarily together, ecchi people!) and you did a marvelous job with the characterization. You've really captured Katou's feelings in this piece, and the way Kira and Katou relate to each other... beautiful. And you gotta love the cookies. C'mon, write something about the oatmeal raisin man _~
Lil-chan chapter 1 . 11/9/2001
So sweet!
Ruby chapter 1 . 11/8/2001
Very pretty. ** It's nice to see that there actually is somebody willing to put some love in writing Katoh. _v Keep up the good job, I'd love to read some more along this storyline... _- [Oh, and I have to agree with Eni-chan here: a tad more of KiraxKatoh shonen ai would be sooo~ very appreciated *wink*wink*]
eni-chan chapter 1 . 11/7/2001
Wow. This was absolutely cute. Waaa~affy feelings all around. _ And finally someone is outing Kira and Katoh. Ahem. Okay, that was not so shonen ai-ish, but the hinting was lovable. *nudges*nudges* If you decide to write anything more explicit, gimme a call. Oh, and that Uriel thing was cute, poor man, he's so underrated. Thanks for writing an almost-kinda-err-sort-of happy Katoh. O_o
Meia chapter 1 . 10/24/2001
Well written, interesting, and you got Katou down damn near perfect, and he's a complicated character. More points to you. And the ending was just terribly cute.
Kia chapter 1 . 10/24/2001
Uriel and cookies... *grins* that's good! That's really good! He he. I think Uri is very much of a 'cookie person'... And it was so sweet... *shniffels*