Reviews for The Bookeeper And Me
ObsessiveCompulsive5699 chapter 6 . 8/23/2010
The transitions are rough, the flow is kinda fucked. But the story idea is pretty cliche, but all in all it's pretty good. Couldn't hurt if it had some revamping.
um chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
dude it's uchiha not whatever it is u have as his last name!
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 18 . 1/31/2009
Nice story!
miserygirl chapter 18 . 12/6/2008
Wow! It's finished! I love the ending! You have definetely improved in your writing. I cant wait to see all your other work.
Broena chapter 18 . 12/5/2008
Nothing to say except this is a great story!

Update soon, please?

LPB
Serenityofthematrix chapter 18 . 12/5/2008
well. That was interesting. I liked it. thanks for writing the story until next time yeah?
StaresWithDisbelief chapter 18 . 12/3/2008
I've been reading this story since the beginning, and I've had no problems with it, but this last chapter doesn't do the story justice at all... The lyrics in it were annoying because we're trying to read a story and we're interupted by words that most of the readers probably don't even read. The chapter also just seemed anticlimactic... There's no feeling of closure.
StreetRacerSakura chapter 18 . 12/2/2008
Aww That Was LovableLove,Love]-xoxox-
kkbug33 chapter 18 . 12/2/2008
it was very good even if you did have some issues with grammer/spelling mistakes oh well! . hope to see the eploge!

luv

kkbug33
Shimaki-33 chapter 18 . 12/1/2008
OMG! that was so good! *glomps tightly* I missed you so much (-hehe hes gugging-)

OMG that was like the perfect time for Suigetsu to call! a clever author, or just good timeing to get the two protagonists together...? I really cant tell LOL XP

WOW America thats a long way togo just to think. And Sakura was there too, that took me by surprize.

OH gosh all my faveorite stories are over TT now I have to look for more to read...or write some! LOL
Juice Junky chapter 7 . 12/1/2008
I have a question! What's PDA? Please tell me!
shirilyle chapter 18 . 12/1/2008
it was a confuse ending

so what going to happen next

did sasuke and naruto stay together
kkbug33 chapter 16 . 11/16/2008
Yes i loved it very drama-mama-ish and i like it that way cant wait to see what happens between naru-chan and suigetsu gawsh any way hope you update soon

luv

kkbug33
Serenityofthematrix chapter 16 . 11/3/2008
Ha that Karin crotch grabbing thing was so funny. Poor Juugo. I feel bad for him. The Suigetsu guy needs to get a grip no? Well this chapter was good. Until next time.
StreetRacerSakura chapter 16 . 11/1/2008