Reviews for What Not to Wear: Bella Swan
Fleur24 chapter 4 . 9/2/2009
It was so cool that Emmett and jasper got onto the Anntenea and then got arrested! I loved how Carlisle bribed the police officers!1
xXMidnightEssenceXx chapter 5 . 7/2/2009
Luv it it's totally different than what most ppl write

Never read anything like this before

Ps it's oompa loopa, I was one in a play at skool, kewl right?
fanfictionuser1234 chapter 4 . 6/21/2009
emmett is like a giant teddy bear!
fanfictionuser1234 chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
i can totally hear stacy and clinton's voices as im reading this
fanfictionuser1234 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
OMG

i can tell this is going to be a great story

i love the show and i always pictured bella on it
Alice chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
That was pretty kool (I guess)3
vampiresrock.twilight chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
that is funny i like it!
Rachel chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Um... well it was god for not being a professinal! But if you ever want to sell it i think you should spend more time on it. i didnt like it, it does not sound lke alice or rosalie at all.
Sophia chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
omg! that was awsom!
danielle chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
everything was pretty good but rosealie hate bella and would never addmit that she was pretty and she isnt that nice to anyone for that matter...another thing that bugged me is .that edward wasnt in ANY of the needs a little revizing here and there but it was pretty good
Anonymous chapter 4 . 11/28/2008
If I wasn't basing this piece entirely off the Twilight Saga, I would like it. But, really, the characters do not seem like the characters. I don't think this is even something Alice would CONSIDER doing. You should study the charactor's personalities more before writing a story based on the book that they are in. I found this piece quite funny, but I found this piece to be nothing like the books.

Overall, really great story - but not based off the books :)
Liza chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
That was very funny! i love that show and that was a creative idea on getting Bella on the show from Alice. Keep up the writing!
Kelsey twilight fan chapter 3 . 11/10/2008
wELL I THINK YOu should put Alice on girls gone wild
Twilightx28 chapter 9 . 11/7/2008
IM TELLING YOU INTERVENTION FOR ALICES SHOPPING CRAZE
Twilightx28 chapter 4 . 11/7/2008
I have a fantastic Idea for getting back at Alice have Bella get her on the show' Intervention' for shopping so much.

I love the show what not to wear its awesome and genius to do it to Bella I Hight five Emmett for the King Kong thing that was great