Reviews for Wherever You Will Go
vTHIS STINKS THIS STINKS THIS STINKS THIS STINKS THIS STINKS THIS STINKS THIS STINKS THIS STINKS chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS!
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
Sweet. Cool. No evil review from me.
Pat chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
Aww.. That was so sad! Sigh. I miss Dark Angel.
Phoebsfan chapter 1 . 11/20/2001
Awww...I was thinkin bout using that song but since you did it so well I don't think I will. Great Job.
Amy Lock chapter 1 . 10/31/2001
Sweet, very sweet. I liked it. And I totally like how you made them realize that their in love. Although, I wish that one of them would just say it, because that might help their relationship through the bumps that we know are ahead. Anyway, very beautiful and sentimental. A nice peice.