Reviews for The Better Huntsman
Nearing Midnight chapter 6 . 1/4/2014
Very amusing story!
Emberike chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
I love Aragorn's and Faramir's conversation about their wives and the arguing about the number of men they should bring with them!
The Pearl Maiden chapter 6 . 6/6/2011
Haha! Loved the ending! :)
Eiladwyn chapter 6 . 1/22/2011
The banter in Sindarin while Aragorn and Faramir were walking away from the river made me laugh quite a bit ) Thankyou
Taryn Streambattle chapter 6 . 5/12/2010
Aw, I was loking forward to them being chewed out by Eowyn and Arwen...

Oh well. Great job, I loved the children!
Desertfyre chapter 6 . 5/11/2010
That was an awesome story! I really enjoyed it. Kinda wished that Aragorn and Faramir had talked to the children before they left after they found out their identities.

But nonetheless...I really enjoyed this! D
MercuryPilgrim chapter 6 . 2/8/2009
Fantastic story! i think it is realy well written and i love how you portrayed he character! Nice one!
Vamp.Michelle chapter 6 . 8/22/2008
And so their true identities are revealed. Loved this last chapter, I think it's my favourite out of the whole story!
Vamp.Michelle chapter 5 . 8/22/2008
Faramir really needs an alias with a whole biography attached to it. He was flundering a bit there.

I like the interaction with the kids! It's so natural and carefree.
Vamp.Michelle chapter 4 . 8/22/2008
Oh, Ioreth gets mentioned. You know how much I like her (or let's say, how much she amuses me)!
Vamp.Michelle chapter 3 . 8/22/2008
So, king and steward undercover... I always like those situations!
Vamp.Michelle chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
Oh, I'm not so sure whether it's even a stretch of canon. From what I'v seen of animals so far, they can be very intelligent, cunning and mischievous!
Vamp.Michelle chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Hey, you kept the first line - which of course tells me which contest this was written for. I remember this story, I must have a close look what exactly you changed around:)

I'm already loving the little wager between Arwen and Eowyn. They're very dutyful wives!
Deandra chapter 6 . 8/10/2008
I haven't yet gone back and read this entire story, but I happened to click into this last chapter and skim through it.

I noticed that you inadvertently change the girl's name back and forth between "Haneth" and "Haleth". You do it several times in this chapter, and I don't know if you need to check the other chapter's also or not:

"Handir, Haneth! It is safe. There are some people who I wish for you to meet."

The two children came out of the hiding place, Handir still holding the knife uncertainly. Haleth grasped at his other hand and hid herself behind him as she looked at the tall men surrounding her.

Looks to be an amusing tale, though, so I'll need to make time to read the entire thing! A better review when I've done so!

- Deandra
SilverrAngell chapter 6 . 8/9/2008
That was so good!

Aragorn and Faramir's interaction with the two children was so cute!

I liked how you revealed their identities to Maethor and Celon. It was very...civil? I dunno. There was something about it that made it more realistic.

I also thought that the healing part was interesting-Tolkien never really expanded on the idea of Elvish healing, but that was a cool representation of it.