Reviews for Dear Journal
UnorthodoxDreamer chapter 21 . 9/8/2015
I'm going to tell you that these are great, and my mind had great fun coming up with details. Also, they're most fun to read with a sort of detached, emotionless, but vaguely amused tone.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/4/2015
XD
Mrs. Florish chapter 21 . 6/19/2015
LMAO! I am never reading your fics at work again!
Guest chapter 21 . 3/25/2015
Just as good as its sister
pikachucat chapter 21 . 4/11/2014
awesome
MaiWishes chapter 21 . 10/15/2013
Hilarious again
MaiWishes chapter 9 . 10/15/2013
Theres no need to warn for that Remus thing. It threw off the chapter. Thats not slash.
HopeEternity17 chapter 21 . 3/22/2013
This...was... F***ING AMAZING

It made me laugh even though I was in a horrid mood, and that's saying something.

You deserve an award.
SlyAddiction chapter 21 . 1/25/2013
*wheeze*...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...*wheeze*...BAHAHA-PFFT-HA!...*breathe slowly* hee... Ok, better now. Funniest thing in months, seriously. This and the sister one. Thank you so very very much! XD
LunarCatNinja chapter 21 . 1/1/2013
BWAHAHAHAHAHA! This was just TOO good! XD
Cobalt Copy chapter 21 . 6/21/2012
LOL that was really good! Enjoyable and made me laugh a few times. Really awesome :)

RavenclawStudent.
matie1995 chapter 21 . 9/18/2011
Nice! A tad less funny than the last one, but only a tad. Still laughing till my sides hurt! You are a comedy wizard! Do more like this from other points of view, preferably Shacklebolt. That would be hilarious!
mysteriouslife chapter 21 . 9/6/2011
Ahahahaha, great sequel! _
Global Conquest-er chapter 21 . 5/31/2011
I have NEVER thought of a Remus/Shacklebolt pairing before, but, now, I have found that I quite like it. If I ever get around to actually editing and posting my seriously written CrackonCrack!fic, I think I'm just going to have to make that happen, as well. And, darn it, I think I'm going to go look and see if has any under that pairing... this is weird.

But, honestly, thanks a million. This (and Voldemort's, too, which I skipped reviewing in favor of reading this one more quickly [so, sorry, but it's kindof a compliment, too, right?]) was SUPER funny, and just all-around enjoyable. :)

Thanks again!
Will.Hell.Minna.-Sophia Isobel chapter 21 . 4/13/2011
i read the "Dear Diary" and Dear Journal" at the same time.. moving back and forth from on entry to the other.. it was hilarious! I bow down to your amazing brain! keep it up..