Reviews for Seireitei no Jinchuuriki
KibaCanLickMe chapter 7 . 3/31/2009
I was just wondering why Naruto couldn't see his parents in Rukongai. Are they shinigami? Part of the 46? Is Minato trapped in Hueco Mundo because he made that deal with the hollow/death god? If so, is Kushina around anywhere?
Azulish chapter 10 . 3/30/2009
Yeesh these chapters are huge! o_o... I do like the storyline though :)... Anyway I wanna see if Naruto will turn into the demon at 9 tails, and if Sasuke really attacks Konoha... Anyway good story
Shinzochi chapter 10 . 3/30/2009
THAT WAS AWESOME! i am SO OMEGA UBER ULTRA UBER EAGERLY LOOKING FORWARD to the next chapter.
The Faded Line chapter 10 . 3/29/2009
holy $%& thats an awesome chapter!
crazymexican chapter 10 . 3/28/2009
any new chapter this is the best!
Guile chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
Pretty interesting crossover you have here. Though I admit I was hoping Naruto would have to shout "SHANNARO!" and make the arm movement every time he did the shikai thing.
Leauge of Shadows chapter 10 . 3/27/2009
You must update quicly this is getting good.
lambtastic chapter 10 . 3/26/2009
very cool! naruto isn't going to be stronger than ichigo? aw man... please continue soon!
Quathis chapter 10 . 3/26/2009
Nice chapter, good look at how power levels are growing and being compared. Ichigo's talk with Isshin was cool, and well in character for those two stubborn . . . anyway, nice job on that.
Khellan Rafe chapter 10 . 3/26/2009
Yay! Updates! Good chapter, very long, which I like. You're doing a good job with the romance, characterization, and fighting aspects of the story. 3 for 3! Woot. Keep it up.
PennyArcadeFan2 chapter 10 . 3/26/2009
Another good read, at most I suppose explaining one or two of the more important points as a long winded speech felt a little cheap, but otherwise I thoroughly enjoyed it.
kyokoaurora chapter 10 . 3/26/2009
I always like "Ichigo finds out his father is a shinigami scenes" And I just love the Vaizard anyway Is there any chance of ShinjixHiyori? Great chapter!
DarkRavie chapter 10 . 3/26/2009
Another great chapter. I look forward to reading what happens in your next one.
lol chapter 2 . 3/26/2009