Reviews for Seireitei no Jinchuuriki
fayfan chapter 12 . 4/16/2011
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME STORY! XD I read your other Bleach/Naruto crossover, and in my opinion, this one is just as epic! XD Once again, I just LOVE your writing style and how descriptive you are! D Also, I can't wait for Naruto to meet Ukitake! XD LOL It'd be funny if Ukitake suddenly fainted or had a small attack in front of Naruto during the introduction! X3 Will Naruto be his new vice captain? :3 I mean, has like the "Naruto" series's Kaien... :3 PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS FIC! XD And, PLEASE UPDATE SOON! X3

The Shadowless Nuance chapter 12 . 12/5/2010
Ya know I realy like your style of writing. you know how to write fight scenes and it makes it all the better for it. The characters mostly stay true to themselves and no one gets random powes that com from nowhere. Thank-You! : )
Visceral Epiphany chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
i must ask, did you really mean to state that sasuke survived a FULL RASENSHURIKEN to the abdomen and was able to continue to konoha...while a chidori killed naruto...seems like that should have been a simple punch to the stomach, would have done more damage. we are talking about the same manga right?
Wonijs chapter 12 . 11/8/2010
interesting route you went with Naruto's sword in this fic
funfan chapter 12 . 8/20/2010
Please update this fic soon. It's great !
Pokethat chapter 12 . 6/28/2010
I almost fainted from the awesomeness...

Good work, I hope you update soon.
YaoiLemonadeLover chapter 12 . 6/28/2010

I have to agree with the other reviewers, this is a very well written story. Additionally, your story was actually the one (found through Google) that brought me to this site in the first place. Having said that, an update would be greatly appreciated (or several updates). And I do realize that since you are in college, spare time is often limited, or nonexistent. But, please... oh please update.

sama-chan chapter 12 . 5/20/2010
! I like it! I luv it! If you can, will you please message me when you post the next chapter? I do not recieve emails from fanfiction for some reason... T_T It's soooooo sad, right?
Living in Darkness chapter 12 . 5/10/2010
wow this must be one of the best crossover of naruto and bleach that I had red
bleachfangirl014 chapter 12 . 5/8/2010
Hi. Just so u know, im not a member on fanficiton, but its my most favorite website ever. But anyway, this story is PURE AWESOMENESS! I wish u would add more! I really wanna see Sasuke fight and maybe release his resurrecion (sp?) form. So pleez add more 2 the story. It would be most appreciated!

Oh and btw, luff the NaruYoru pair! They r soooooo kute 2gether! The IchiRuki pairing iz awesome 2 (even though im a IchiHime fan). And Kakashi's shikai iz soo kool!
Belrevan chapter 12 . 4/27/2010
awsome story! update ASAP
amir chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
when is the next update?
Shippuuryu chapter 12 . 4/14/2010
wow interesting take on things NaruYorui and IchiRuki good job
ForeverFallen76 chapter 12 . 4/10/2010
I'm ashamed to say that I haven't read this story in awhile. For some reason, I just never did, which now after finally re-reading it, I want to kick myself square in the ass! Your writing is great and you mesh both worlds, (the Bleach and Naruto world), together quite seamlessly. I wonder if you are going to do anything with the part of Itachi's power or soul that he implanted into him before he went to the Toad Realm to learn to use Sage Techniques and Nature Chakra. Since it hasn't been explained what exactly Itachi gave Naruto, but most lean toward a safe-guard against the Sharingan to even the Sharingan itself. So, since no one knows, you can pretty much do anything with it. Also, if some of the people from Konoha went to Soul Society, then there is a good chance that some of the Uchiha, including Itachi, Naruto's parents, to even former Jinchuuriki could be there. Since there are so districts and so many sub-districts to each district there's a good chance that they just haven't been found yet. Also, there is an equal chance that the first four Hokages are now Hallows as well. There are so many avenues that you can take with this story its almost unbelievable! Just to get this straight Naruto's harem so far includes: Sakura, Yoruichi, Soi Fon, with Yachiru having the hots for him, and Shinkuzakura since she's part of both Naruto and Sakura but a separate entity as well, correct? If there is anyone that I'm missing please correct me. With Ichigo, so far it's: Rukia and Orihime, correct? Also, will there be more added to each of their harems? Anyway, I look forward to your upcoming chapters. So, until then. Later.
ForeverFallen76 chapter 5 . 4/9/2010
Kami! Aizen is such an F-ing coward! Its always the same with villains against strong opponents that can cause them serious problems in the future. Since they don't have the balls to take it straight to them, they attack the ones that will emotionally and mentally hurt them the most. They attack a strong warrior's heart. Anyway, great chapter and I hope to see an update soon. So, until then. Later.
428 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »