Reviews for Seireitei no Jinchuuriki
funfan chapter 12 . 8/20/2010
Please update this fic soon. It's great !
Pokethat chapter 12 . 6/28/2010
I almost fainted from the awesomeness...

Good work, I hope you update soon.
YaoiLemonadeLover chapter 12 . 6/28/2010
Denim88,

I have to agree with the other reviewers, this is a very well written story. Additionally, your story was actually the one (found through Google) that brought me to this site in the first place. Having said that, an update would be greatly appreciated (or several updates). And I do realize that since you are in college, spare time is often limited, or nonexistent. But, please... oh please update.

Thomas
sama-chan chapter 12 . 5/20/2010
! I like it! I luv it! If you can, will you please message me when you post the next chapter? I do not recieve emails from fanfiction for some reason... T_T It's soooooo sad, right?
Living in Darkness chapter 12 . 5/10/2010
wow this must be one of the best crossover of naruto and bleach that I had red
bleachfangirl014 chapter 12 . 5/8/2010
Hi. Just so u know, im not a member on fanficiton, but its my most favorite website ever. But anyway, this story is PURE AWESOMENESS! I wish u would add more! I really wanna see Sasuke fight and maybe release his resurrecion (sp?) form. So pleez add more 2 the story. It would be most appreciated!

...

Oh and btw, luff the NaruYoru pair! They r soooooo kute 2gether! The IchiRuki pairing iz awesome 2 (even though im a IchiHime fan). And Kakashi's shikai iz soo kool!
Belrevan chapter 12 . 4/27/2010
awsome story! update ASAP
amir chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
when is the next update?
Shippuuryu chapter 12 . 4/14/2010
wow interesting take on things NaruYorui and IchiRuki good job
ForeverFallen76 chapter 12 . 4/10/2010
I'm ashamed to say that I haven't read this story in awhile. For some reason, I just never did, which now after finally re-reading it, I want to kick myself square in the ass! Your writing is great and you mesh both worlds, (the Bleach and Naruto world), together quite seamlessly. I wonder if you are going to do anything with the part of Itachi's power or soul that he implanted into him before he went to the Toad Realm to learn to use Sage Techniques and Nature Chakra. Since it hasn't been explained what exactly Itachi gave Naruto, but most lean toward a safe-guard against the Sharingan to even the Sharingan itself. So, since no one knows, you can pretty much do anything with it. Also, if some of the people from Konoha went to Soul Society, then there is a good chance that some of the Uchiha, including Itachi, Naruto's parents, to even former Jinchuuriki could be there. Since there are so districts and so many sub-districts to each district there's a good chance that they just haven't been found yet. Also, there is an equal chance that the first four Hokages are now Hallows as well. There are so many avenues that you can take with this story its almost unbelievable! Just to get this straight Naruto's harem so far includes: Sakura, Yoruichi, Soi Fon, with Yachiru having the hots for him, and Shinkuzakura since she's part of both Naruto and Sakura but a separate entity as well, correct? If there is anyone that I'm missing please correct me. With Ichigo, so far it's: Rukia and Orihime, correct? Also, will there be more added to each of their harems? Anyway, I look forward to your upcoming chapters. So, until then. Later.
ForeverFallen76 chapter 5 . 4/9/2010
Kami! Aizen is such an F-ing coward! Its always the same with villains against strong opponents that can cause them serious problems in the future. Since they don't have the balls to take it straight to them, they attack the ones that will emotionally and mentally hurt them the most. They attack a strong warrior's heart. Anyway, great chapter and I hope to see an update soon. So, until then. Later.
narutojazz19 chapter 12 . 3/24/2010
That was absolutely amazing! I was waiting for Naruto to meet Sasuke as an Espada. Will you be updating either Bleach/naruto crossover story soon? Can't wait! Keep up the good work!
lordamnesia chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Great story! Can't wait to see what happens when Naruto hits Bankai. Keep up the great work!
BlueGate chapter 4 . 3/16/2010
Inner Sakura is Narutos Zanpaktuo. Im sorry, but I find that incredibly lame. I was seriously expecting something cool, possibly the Kyuubi, so I was very suprised when you pulled this out from god knows where. It just seems to me like Sakura fan-service.

Zanpaktuos are supposed to be reflections of the persons soul, are they not? And yes I read the explanation as to why she thought she was there... But Im not buying.

Im sure this all fits in with your plot, but I seriously think you could have chosen MUCH better than Sakura, plot or no. Unless this is going to be about romance. In which case please tell me now, and I will stop reading.

Surely there were others ways to get Sakura to know about Naruto... better ways... ways that are plausible...

But hey, its your story obviously, and obviously you can do what you like with it. I can just tell you a part disappointed me, and move on.

ANYWAY although your choice confuses me greatly, I wont harp on (although Ive done a pretty good job at ranting allready :P)

Normally I would find a new fic about now, but as good Naruto/Bleach crossovers are in short supply... I guess I'll try to stick with it. Sakura... Bleh :P
SilverMistKunoichi chapter 1 . 3/10/2010