Reviews for Seireitei no Jinchuuriki
lordamnesia chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Great story! Can't wait to see what happens when Naruto hits Bankai. Keep up the great work!
BlueGate chapter 4 . 3/16/2010
Inner Sakura is Narutos Zanpaktuo. Im sorry, but I find that incredibly lame. I was seriously expecting something cool, possibly the Kyuubi, so I was very suprised when you pulled this out from god knows where. It just seems to me like Sakura fan-service.

Zanpaktuos are supposed to be reflections of the persons soul, are they not? And yes I read the explanation as to why she thought she was there... But Im not buying.

Im sure this all fits in with your plot, but I seriously think you could have chosen MUCH better than Sakura, plot or no. Unless this is going to be about romance. In which case please tell me now, and I will stop reading.

Surely there were others ways to get Sakura to know about Naruto... better ways... ways that are plausible...

But hey, its your story obviously, and obviously you can do what you like with it. I can just tell you a part disappointed me, and move on.

ANYWAY although your choice confuses me greatly, I wont harp on (although Ive done a pretty good job at ranting allready :P)

Normally I would find a new fic about now, but as good Naruto/Bleach crossovers are in short supply... I guess I'll try to stick with it. Sakura... Bleh :P
SilverMistKunoichi chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Love this story! :))
randomactionnoises chapter 12 . 2/26/2010
Love the story! Please update soon!
Kitsune chapter 12 . 2/24/2010
I love the story please keep writing and if you don't I won't like you anymore!
Silber D. Wolf chapter 12 . 2/17/2010
cool history
Oracle Oci chapter 5 . 2/16/2010
aww, well there's a good reason for peopleto forget stuff when they die; now aizen get lots of free info! i hope naruto will not be thinking crazy stuff like "saving" sasuke (well killing him would be saving him :D hehe)

ps. love naruto's interaction with shinkuuzakura :3
Bananavamp chapter 12 . 2/11/2010
woa
beemp chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
plothole! it takes a year at least to graduate but kakashi died a 2 days ago?
SilverMistKunoichi chapter 12 . 1/31/2010
Oh my please update soon! :))
Dark Lord Namikaze chapter 12 . 1/5/2010
This story is one of my favorite stories, because it combines Bleach and Naruto so well. You have great grammar and an awesome plot. Please update whenever you can!
Black Ace 0 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
TO FAVES
darkprince0521 chapter 12 . 12/30/2009
good story. do continue.

i have one question though. naruto is learning all the stuffs and getting stronger and yet we see sasuke defeating 5th espada without any competition. why is he already that powerful? is it by default that you made him powerful?

if you say about consuming hollows, then it won't be a good logic. because we have seen Grimmzaw doing the same thing and it took him a lot of time.
josh chapter 2 . 12/26/2009
The Kyuubi can't actually die because it is not a living creature. It's actually a large portion of chakra from the Ten tailed beast. In other words, the kyuubi is chakra.
Shinichi06 chapter 12 . 12/15/2009
This is seriously super exciting. Please update soon!
427 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »