Reviews for Seireitei no Jinchuuriki
randomactionnoises chapter 12 . 2/26/2010
Love the story! Please update soon!
Kitsune chapter 12 . 2/24/2010
I love the story please keep writing and if you don't I won't like you anymore!
Silber D. Wolf chapter 12 . 2/17/2010
cool history
Oracle Oci chapter 5 . 2/16/2010
aww, well there's a good reason for peopleto forget stuff when they die; now aizen get lots of free info! i hope naruto will not be thinking crazy stuff like "saving" sasuke (well killing him would be saving him :D hehe)

ps. love naruto's interaction with shinkuuzakura :3
Bananavamp chapter 12 . 2/11/2010
woa
beemp chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
plothole! it takes a year at least to graduate but kakashi died a 2 days ago?
SilverMistKunoichi chapter 12 . 1/31/2010
Oh my please update soon! :))
Dark Lord Namikaze chapter 12 . 1/5/2010
This story is one of my favorite stories, because it combines Bleach and Naruto so well. You have great grammar and an awesome plot. Please update whenever you can!
Black Ace 0 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
TO FAVES
darkprince0521 chapter 12 . 12/30/2009
good story. do continue.

i have one question though. naruto is learning all the stuffs and getting stronger and yet we see sasuke defeating 5th espada without any competition. why is he already that powerful? is it by default that you made him powerful?

if you say about consuming hollows, then it won't be a good logic. because we have seen Grimmzaw doing the same thing and it took him a lot of time.
josh chapter 2 . 12/26/2009
The Kyuubi can't actually die because it is not a living creature. It's actually a large portion of chakra from the Ten tailed beast. In other words, the kyuubi is chakra.
Shinichi06 chapter 12 . 12/15/2009
This is seriously super exciting. Please update soon!
Hebi R chapter 9 . 12/11/2009
“Sorry, Kisuke; the kid's too good to read smut, let alone touch it.”

It would make more sense if you said that Naruto was "too good to touch smut, let alone read it," rather than the other way around.
Hebi R chapter 8 . 12/11/2009
"I don't know how Hikifune and Urahara dealed-” I think you meant "dealt."
Hebi R chapter 6 . 12/11/2009
And it continues...

"A laughter echoed down the halls" There is no such thing as "a laughter." I think you mean "As laughter echoed...," or even "Laughter echoed."

"She was sure in due time she'd be given full forgiveness of what has happened." Please, "for what had happened." You would never say "of what..." and you should also avoid switching to present tense in the middle of a sentence like H1N1 (much beter than "like the plague," in my opinion).

"There off to meet with some people in Rukongai...”

"They are..." or "They're..."

This one is a bit nit-pickitty (and I understand that is not realy a word), but...“Your fat- er..." Rin could have said "fa-" or "fath-," but since the word "father" does not contain a "t" sound, stopping on that letter just does not work.

"At least Uchiha is quiet once most of the time.” This sentence makes no sense.
424 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »