Reviews for Father Figure
Feiyh chapter 13 . 2/11
I honestly have no hope for an update (I mean 7 years is a long time) but I still just wanted to say that I really enjoyed reading your story (this is the first KakaNaru I have read and I loved every second of it). I will wait for as long as possible for a potential update because this story is worth it. The plot is quite interesting and I'd love to see where it goes.
Just A Fan chapter 1 . 1/25
Its 2017 and still waiting for this. Hope whatever life is giving you, you keep hanging on and be able to update this.
Darthvaderismyrock chapter 13 . 1/21
We want... no, we demand more chapters This is probably the best fanfic I have ever read, please update!
AnimeUzumaki7 chapter 13 . 6/18/2016
I loved it I hope you update soon..
AnimeUzumaki7 chapter 3 . 6/17/2016
Wow I am really starting to love Sakura...XD I am looking forward to the next chapter I'm going to read!
Guest chapter 13 . 4/1/2016
I'm actually really loving your vendetta against AllThingsHoly, your revenge was perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
Your summary made me die a little inside. Have the common decency to not having sexual innuendo where younger audience also browse.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/24/2015
Took me forever to get to the his point but now I can finally post my review. I think the plot is extremely interesting, besides the fact that it's a typical teacher student relationship thing. I'm really curious to see what happens with the other characters, especially yoshi. I whant to see if he and Naruto ever connect again. I also think that this would be an ideal place for a time skip. The story could possibly countiue with shippuden Naruto and kakashi with their relationship still hidden. Anywhore I really liked it keep up the good work, hopefully there will be more of this for your fans to enjoy
Brazilwolf chapter 13 . 9/27/2015
I really like this story. It's wonderful. I love the paring but hope that Kakashi will accept his feelings. I like how Naruto acts bit hope he can get stronger and also kill The council or Danzo. I like that Sasuke isn't a jerk and that Sakura isn't a total weak fangirl. I hope there will be another chapter cause I'm looking forward to reading more.
Reader chapter 13 . 6/20/2015
Please tell me it's not discontinued!*
Reader chapter 13 . 6/20/2015
is there going to be a next chapter?! Please me to its not discontinued!
yuki sena chapter 13 . 4/17/2015
please continue...
BabyGhost123 chapter 13 . 3/21/2015
I can't wait for the next update...I hope that Naruto will tell Kakashi soon about what's going on...again update soon
ObsidianGoddess chapter 13 . 1/28/2015
This story is way to depressing please I can't take anymore sadness
SupernaturalHearts chapter 13 . 1/16/2015
I am very disappointed to see you haven't updated in uears. I hope you plan on finishing this story. You write beautifully and very detailed.