Reviews for Father Figure
Reader chapter 13 . 6/20
Please tell me it's not discontinued!*
Reader chapter 13 . 6/20
is there going to be a next chapter?! Please me to its not discontinued!
yuki sena chapter 13 . 4/17
please continue...
BabyGhost123 chapter 13 . 3/21
I can't wait for the next update...I hope that Naruto will tell Kakashi soon about what's going on...again update soon
ObsidianGoddess chapter 13 . 1/28
This story is way to depressing please I can't take anymore sadness
SupernaturalHearts chapter 13 . 1/16
I am very disappointed to see you haven't updated in uears. I hope you plan on finishing this story. You write beautifully and very detailed.
Kakashi Nuttcase chapter 13 . 12/30/2014
I gotta say. For a alternate reality fix this is the most realistically written one I have seen yet and let me tell ya I've read a lot of yaoi xD. And I love that you took the time to build the characters up. I went in for a daddy kink lemon and got a very interesting captivating story instead. I'm very please with your story telling and can't wait to read more. You my fine writer might have gotten me back into fanfiction again. Thanks bruh.
sgriffin chapter 13 . 12/1/2014
i know its been a while but please finish this its wonderful
sgriffin chapter 13 . 10/19/2014
finish this its GREAT
Teacuppy chapter 4 . 9/2/2014
I really like your changes to the original story
Teacuppy chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
discovered this story, I'm hooked after 1st chapter :-)
Acori M chapter 12 . 8/21/2014
I love this story so much, it beaks my heart sometimes but that's how I know it's good. Oh and I love your page breaks, they make me giggle (-)
insanelytwisted chapter 13 . 7/16/2014
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
Oh and when does Kakashi find out about Naruto as an Anbu? When does Minato find out about KakashixNaruto? Can u let Naruto see his brother again? Who is Sasuke's Lover?
SeverusWillAlwaysBeMyHero chapter 13 . 7/2/2014
I know its benn 5 years since you've updated but I really hope you finish this!

Its rare to find a kakanaru fix let alone such a great one like this, I absolutely love this story. I can't wait to find out what's next, is Naruto family gonna find out? How are they gonna react? What about sakura and sasuke? How are they gonna feel?

Is Naruto ever going to reconnect with his family? His beloved little brother?

Please answer these questions! I'll be looking forward to your next update!
Currently Blank chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Man this story really makes me hate Minato and Kushina. I really love the interactions between Kakashi and Naruto. Hope Minato pulls his head out of his butt and actually looks at Naruto. Anyway I really like this story, and though unlikely, I really hope you continue this story:D