Reviews for Father Figure
AnimeUzumaki7 chapter 13 . 6/18
I loved it I hope you update soon..
AnimeUzumaki7 chapter 3 . 6/17
Wow I am really starting to love Sakura...XD I am looking forward to the next chapter I'm going to read!
I'm actually really loving your vendetta against AllThingsHoly, your revenge was perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
Your summary made me die a little inside. Have the common decency to not having sexual innuendo where younger audience also browse.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/24/2015
Took me forever to get to the his point but now I can finally post my review. I think the plot is extremely interesting, besides the fact that it's a typical teacher student relationship thing. I'm really curious to see what happens with the other characters, especially yoshi. I whant to see if he and Naruto ever connect again. I also think that this would be an ideal place for a time skip. The story could possibly countiue with shippuden Naruto and kakashi with their relationship still hidden. Anywhore I really liked it keep up the good work, hopefully there will be more of this for your fans to enjoy
Brazilwolf chapter 13 . 9/27/2015
I really like this story. It's wonderful. I love the paring but hope that Kakashi will accept his feelings. I like how Naruto acts bit hope he can get stronger and also kill The council or Danzo. I like that Sasuke isn't a jerk and that Sakura isn't a total weak fangirl. I hope there will be another chapter cause I'm looking forward to reading more.
Reader chapter 13 . 6/20/2015
Please tell me it's not discontinued!*
Reader chapter 13 . 6/20/2015
is there going to be a next chapter?! Please me to its not discontinued!
yuki sena chapter 13 . 4/17/2015
please continue...
BabyGhost123 chapter 13 . 3/21/2015
I can't wait for the next update...I hope that Naruto will tell Kakashi soon about what's going on...again update soon
ObsidianGoddess chapter 13 . 1/28/2015
This story is way to depressing please I can't take anymore sadness
SupernaturalHearts chapter 13 . 1/16/2015
I am very disappointed to see you haven't updated in uears. I hope you plan on finishing this story. You write beautifully and very detailed.
Kakashi Nuttcase chapter 13 . 12/30/2014
I gotta say. For a alternate reality fix this is the most realistically written one I have seen yet and let me tell ya I've read a lot of yaoi xD. And I love that you took the time to build the characters up. I went in for a daddy kink lemon and got a very interesting captivating story instead. I'm very please with your story telling and can't wait to read more. You my fine writer might have gotten me back into fanfiction again. Thanks bruh.
sgriffin chapter 13 . 12/1/2014
i know its been a while but please finish this its wonderful
sgriffin chapter 13 . 10/19/2014