Reviews for Trouble
mcd chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
there is not enough stories like this please write anorher one
WALL-E and EVE In Love chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I want the next chapter please.
Pale18 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I always end up rereading this story sometime or another. I loved the way you portray the characters. This is a natural flowing story, which is hard to pass off with little dialoge and a made up character. You have some skills!
The Cradle Will Rock chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Awesome! EVE lost a fight! Eevee is so funny! I expected an evil little robot laugh at the end.
AnimeRibbon chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I LOVE this story. It is just so adorable. I read it 3x already and my brother thinks I'm nuts for rereading it again and again. Please keep writing stories!
IH8PEOPLE chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
good job!

*2 thumbs up*
LSR-7 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Very cute. You did a good job, I would imagine how difficult it would be to write a story without much vocal dialogue since they communicated with a lot of pantomime and a couple of words.
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
I just saw Wall-E for the first time tonight and LOVED it. Wall-E is the mot adorable robot ever. I almost cried at the end when it seemed he was gone.

This was a wonderful little fic. Great job with the dialogue - or lack there of. I felt you had Wall-E and Eve very much in character. And they having a daughter... Awe! I think Eevee has her daddy wrapped around her indents.

Great job. This made me smile. Thank you for sharing. :)
Cohen's Chicas chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Forgive me if this sounds corny, but this was Cute with a capital C. I absolutely ADORE Eevee, she's the perfect combination of Wall-e and Eve, but she's still her own character!

I admit that I was a bit hesitant to read this (I've seen WAY too many canon-pairing-has-a-daughter fics go downhill), but I was very pleasantly surprised. You captured Wall-e and Eve perfectly, and little Eevee blended into the rest of the cast seamlessly.

I think Wall-e spoke a bit too much, but I agree with you- it's insanely difficult to write with so little dialouge!

"Win!"

EL. OH. EL.

What can I say? I must sound very overdramatic and very over...something, but I love this. Love it, love it, love it... D

-CC
aflaskj chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Haha.."Win!" That was cute, Wall-E and EVE having a daughter. :)
Dominosowner chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Aw, that was GREAT. I really liked it. And you're right, it's hard writing a fanfic with almost no and very limited dialouge...

I liked Eevee, she was cool...
Staccato Rhythm chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Aww. Terrific. Just went to see the movie today with my nine year old brother. I embarassed him so much, and giggled so much that he refused to ackowledge my precense when we got out of the cinema. I love Eevee! She's so cute!

Slán

Vanille Strawberry
doodlegirll chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Aw! So cute! Well done!

Robin
LittleBlue33 chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
loved it was cute
DragonOTDarkFlame chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
That was awesome! i loved the movie! and this is the kind of afterstory i desperately wanted to read. TY!