Reviews for Breathe
Coeur de l'amour chapter 11 . 10/13
PLEASE UPDATE THIS SOON- this is an absolutely charming story and I am beyond curious to see what you have planned next for these two!
EmilyBagg chapter 11 . 8/30
This is so great! I know its been years since you updated, but if there is any chance, PLEASE update!
Jazzy chapter 2 . 4/4
I love it already!
CherrySin chapter 11 . 4/3
Oh what a wonderful story...I do hope you'll consider continuing it because putting simply - it's just too good to abandon.
SuneiD chapter 11 . 1/11
When or if you come back to finish this I'll be here to read it. :)
RosaSilvermist chapter 11 . 11/25/2014
Great story! Please update!
Bananaphobia chapter 11 . 9/14/2014
As some outrageously brainy reviewer said before me, please don't let this wonderful story rot in abandoned fic hell.
BeccaBee chapter 11 . 4/29/2014
This is such a fun story. I hope you come back to finish it off someday. I'm adding it to my follows in the hopes that maybe, someday, I'll get an update notification :)
adharablack85 chapter 11 . 2/27/2014
Omg I just started to read your fic, it's amaizing its such a shame you did not continue it... if i could hex you to finish it belive me i could, just ehen the fic started to be hot you stop it :(
Jam chapter 11 . 10/26/2013
You lie! The story is dead! Where is chappie 12?
brownshe chapter 11 . 9/25/2013
Great story! I think your more than a "little slow" , it's been over 4 years since your last post. Please post! :o)
Eris Dea Disaccordo chapter 11 . 9/21/2013
Ugh. Update!
Loving this. Wanting more,
Daisy Frankie chapter 11 . 8/30/2013
I love the way you write! Please don't stop and also PLEASE UPDATE :)
Kait chapter 11 . 7/25/2013
This story is fantastic! I love how you made Sirius and Hermione not get along at all. It's a nice change from all of the other fics where they're glued to each other's hip/lip since the very start of the story. I hope you finish it. (Wink, wink. Nudge, nudge)
Karen chapter 11 . 6/19/2013
I am really hoping that you finish this story...I really enjoy it.