Reviews for Improbability
Mistique Four chapter 1 . 11/11
OMG XD Hahaha. To most PMS is a bitch and I'm sure that goes for Franziska too when she meets PW again the next time. "Foolishly foolish hormones, they made me look like a fool." I can already hear her say/think that.

Also; In actuality, the sky IS purple, or at least violet, it just doesn't appear as such.
The reason we see blue instead of purple is because our eyes perceive blue better then purple. To be precise the sky contains 50 times more purple then blue. The way the air particles in the sky work is that they reflect light and change it's direction toward us. The shorter the wavelength, the more likely it is to be reflected. (purple is the shortest that we can see, red is the longest).
The most likeliest of times to see a purple sky is at dusk or dawn due to the angle of the sun. I myself have seen it on both times mentioned, but usually the sky would also be either blue or red/orange/yellow. It never lasts very long.
DarkEleni chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
I laughed so much when I read the last sentence! xDDDD
Artemis Decibal chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Way to explain Franziska's snarkiness and sadism as PMS :)))

Though you got me confused there for a sec if this happy attitude was the result of PMS :)) I mean she's weird as it is so it can't be that farfetched :)))
DocumenteKaze232111 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Now that just ain't fair.

Keep Reading, Writing, and Reviewing,
CrimsonMoon24 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
wahahahaha, i never even considered the possibility of Franny having PMS. I honestly thought she was too perfect to have those!
SpaceCaseWriter chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Hahaha... xD I love this; not only is it funny, but it's well-written-great characterization and everything. Great job!
Homestar Tiger chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Yes, this story was humorous, but if I were Phoenix, the first words out of my mouth would be:

"WHAT THE %# &!"
Chrysa Lite chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
ROFL! Oh man...Franzi...Frenzied NICE?

-can't stop laughing-

Hey, wouldn't it be funny if Franzi wore a cheerleading outfit to court? That would be, like, super funny!

Thanks for sharing! That was priceless!
wtfoctagon chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
AHAHAHAHAHAHA. That was priceless.

it'd be nice if this was true. XD
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Hahah! That's so funny! Nice job!
starstaff23 chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Gaha. Gahahahahahaha xD
joanamidena chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
This was, like, one of the funnier things I've ever read in my life! I laughed a lot! Srsly, awesome idea!

I can imagine the scene... *starts laughing again* Fun!
Nameless Flower chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
scooby2408 chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
… That was brilliant! It had me in fits of giggles the whole way through – poor Nick and Gumshoe, I don’t think they were quite expecting that. _

Well done!

Something Simpler chapter 1 . 3/19/2009

I can imagine her skipping around the courtroom and everything.

Pretty interesting idea about that.

Excellent story :D