Reviews for Improbability
DarkEleni chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
I laughed so much when I read the last sentence! xDDDD
Artemis Decibal chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Way to explain Franziska's snarkiness and sadism as PMS :)))

Though you got me confused there for a sec if this happy attitude was the result of PMS :)) I mean she's weird as it is so it can't be that farfetched :)))
DocumenteKaze232111 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Now that just ain't fair.

Keep Reading, Writing, and Reviewing,
Serah
CrimsonMoon24 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
wahahahaha, i never even considered the possibility of Franny having PMS. I honestly thought she was too perfect to have those!
SpaceCaseWriter chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Hahaha... xD I love this; not only is it funny, but it's well-written-great characterization and everything. Great job!
Homestar Tiger chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Yes, this story was humorous, but if I were Phoenix, the first words out of my mouth would be:

"WHAT THE %# &!"
Chrysa Lite chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
ROFL! Oh man...Franzi...Frenzied Franzi...is NICE?

-can't stop laughing-

Hey, wouldn't it be funny if Franzi wore a cheerleading outfit to court? That would be, like, super funny!

Thanks for sharing! That was priceless!
wtfoctagon chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
AHAHAHAHAHAHA. That was priceless.

it'd be nice if this was true. XD
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Hahah! That's so funny! Nice job!
starstaff23 chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Gaha. Gahahahahahaha xD
joanamidena chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
This was, like, one of the funnier things I've ever read in my life! I laughed a lot! Srsly, awesome idea!

I can imagine the scene... *starts laughing again* Fun!
Nameless Flower chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
AhahahAHAHAHA! XD
scooby2408 chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
… That was brilliant! It had me in fits of giggles the whole way through – poor Nick and Gumshoe, I don’t think they were quite expecting that. _

Well done!

scooby2408
Something Simpler chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
HAHA! :D

I can imagine her skipping around the courtroom and everything.

Pretty interesting idea about that.

Excellent story :D
Fran chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
This story was hilarious. When people do have PMS, they have huge mood swings, and become sometimes the exact opposite of what they are normally like. For most people, that's really grouchy, but for Franziska, I suppose that's really nice and fluffy! Great Job!