Reviews for Sun
VampChick76 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I like the one-shot!

Xela
Nessie-san chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I don't think I've ever read a more beautifully written story. I won't say that it's the best story I've ever read, because it wasn't. However, the writing itself was so beautifully done that it nearly took my breath away. I do have a few notes for you, however beautiful your writing was. When a character is talking, one uses quotation marks " not apostrophes ' even if it's someone talking in the past, one uses quotation marks. I love the changes you made to the story. It makes it less of a faerie tale, and more of a true-seeming story. It was (sorry for repeating this over and over, but I can't help it) so beautifully written. It truly was. I've never read a more beautifully written story. It was descriptive, but not overly so. It was almost in the style of writing which Gemma herself might have written a story, had she been real and felt the need to write a story, that is, but at the same time it wasn't too wordy, how stories from the late eighteen hundreds and early nineteen hundreds so often are. This was the most beautiful piece of prose I've ever read, and I can't wait to read your other stories. (Hopefully, they're from books/movies/manga/anime/whatever that I know, so that I can actually read them.) Wonderful job.
EternityAwaitsMe chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
OH! MY! GOODNESS! that was amazing! I love it! I...wow. I really can't say anything else than amazing. I'm exclaiming over the vivid and awesome details. Wow! :D
IcelandGirl812 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Haha, I did like it. At first I was actually confused and rather, "wtf is this? Who is even narrating this?" But then my slow self (which I'm choosing to blame on lack of sleep) caught up.

And I do love you. ;) For writing this and then sharing it to boot.

I'm going to risk sounding annoying to ask if you're ever going to write a continuation? Because, I'll admit, I am a sucker for a happily ever after and I'd like to see one for this story. ;)

Oh, and I love the title by the way.
thisprofileisnolongerbeingused chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Wow, that was really intense. I loved it, really.
x3baka chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
So... I actually read this last night, but it was on my phone so I didn't want to reply.

and yes, I loved it so much that I came back to review. And I story alerted and favorited it. I adored how you made everything.. and then on the last little bit, I started crying. I was fine, until she said "The crash of my actions fell on my head and I knew without reflection that he knew, he remembered, and he didn’t try to stop me." And then I started sobbing. I absolutely adored this oneshot, which I'm praying will be come a story or a twoshot, but, considering that it's been about five months since you posted it, I doubt it will be.

However.

This is the best Gemma Doyle fiction I've read. I haven't read much, but this is BY FAR my favorite.

Anna
She's Classy chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Awesome... I love the alternate universe you created :)