Reviews for The Proof of Us
Mr. FanficGuy chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Hooray! Congratulations Nanoha and Fate.
Sorang chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
great!
Mystic KiBender chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Perfection. thats really all that need be said most definatly going in my favs. you've definatly got to write more.
Nightgazer333 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Oh man, this is awsome!

I love this great fic you have written, it's so good!

Can I add this to the Church of Nanho and Fate, Please now good writer?
gunfus chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Amazingly beautiful!
Mistique Four chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
That was such a lovely wedding. Can I ask for a sequel?
markesellus chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Wow that was so...cheesy. But still good. The best word to describe it is cute... I think.
Thepillows93 chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Per usual, your fics always seem to bring a...how do I say it...a sort of 'soft'? I can't find the word, but it brings a smile to my face. You executed it well, and I look forward to reading more of your work. Thank you for sharing.
NanoFate.us chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
We’re sorry for all the problems we caused you this weekend U, but thanks a lot for writing this fanfic for us, you know what your works means to the community, and what means to us to include this in the new MegaPack

Certainly this fic was something different to what I used to read from you, mainly because it’s the first Nanoha fanfic based in their wedding, but I felt it in a different way too, maybe it’s because this reminds me of the long awaited wedding of 6th division? I have no idea, but undoubtedly is good to read this kind of fic.

I liked the emotional moments in the first half, especially in its last part when they get carried away by their emotions; the part with Fate forgetting her votes was priceless! I wasn’t expecting something that emotive, I love that kind of scene )

The part with their families and friends, and the casual talking was fine but I feel like the fic didn’t have enough closure… maybe a honeymoon will do the job! Yes! (Well, I think I prefer that other fic that you said you wanted to write, but if you run out of ideas remember that you can always write about their honeymoon )

Cuídate, sigue sonriendo, y una vez más gracias por todo )
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Well, well, buddy...

This was...this was...just...wow...

BEAUTIFUL! (Clapping) Helluva job!

This is love, my man. Real love.

Good work. Good, goddamn good work.

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
Ray Venn Hakubi chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Very sweet.

I will say, though - Chrono's line in the fifth paragraph 'Marriage is the union of husband and wife' works on its own, but in the contect of the rest of the fic where they're both referred to as being wives it looks a little out of place. I was just wondering if you aware - it's the kind of thing that I guess wouldn't be noticed by a casual read-through or normal error checking procedures.
Black Tornado chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Thats a very cute and sweet fic of the two getting married.

The use of the speech of Chrono to have some flash gave it a nice touch to it, I find it extremely good at how you portray their feelings during the entire fic.

Thanks for writing it I enjoyed it very much.

BT
Zeir chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
this story... it was so awesome. even though i usually imagine Fate in a suit when i think of them getting married, we all know Fate-sama can pull off anything. and when they said their vows, i felt myself tear up. umm... yeah. this made me really happy. next up, honeymoon! yes _
Vampwriter chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
lol, That was so sweet! I don't think I've seen a fic yet that had to do with their wedding. I loved it!
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Thank you my friend, I really enjoyed this one.

I know it sounds silly, but I’m always glad to read this kind of stories, where after all the trials and tribulations they’d to overcome, a fair share of happiness was waiting for them. Like you pointed out, isn’t necessary to express with words what the heart knows by nature; when the feelings are alike, and the souls seek each other, there’s no need for anything else. That’s how I view this.

Well done.