Reviews for Bid On Me
random reader chapter 9 . 1/13/2014
please ... sweet mercies please story... its killing me ! fuuuucccckkkk!
JCX122 chapter 9 . 12/29/2012
I wish you don't have writer block.. I'm so curious for the next..
please update chapter 9 . 11/22/2012
By the name of Sparda please Update soon !
You've been gone for 4 YEARSSS !
Why do good story are never be complete TT QQ

B-but I wanna ask something ! Thelia well u'mm did dante killed her or she was suicide ? I just dun fuckin' understand ! And why do dante must go to Soho-U university while nero there leave alone.
Did dante don't like nero anymore ? Or he dump him !? Or he like another woman beside nero ? Well I just don't really know about the fact here !
You can PM me when I'm on In my acc this is from my phone so I can't log in TT *sob*
Btw this is a marveoulus one ! 3
IvoryQueen chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Okay, so could you do me the hugest favor in the world? I'd adore it if you updated this because I've been following this story for over a year myself, but since that seems highly improbable at this point at least mark it as discontinued so I don't get my hopes up. I love it if you kept going because you're an awesome writer and this is a great story, but if you don't, at least spare me the pain of looking into my favorites once a month just to see that you're in the exact same place you were before. Tell me that it's discon because this waiting and hoping and praying for nothing is KILLING ME!
Volpa chapter 9 . 4/27/2012
I usually don't go for au but this is a really fun read. How many red orbs does it take to unlock Vergil's precision cockblock move? I totally pictured it in my head as this teleport and stinger combo with the coffee flying. Coffee cups materializing around him and scalding people in the crotch. It is so funny, especially given Vergil's permanently constipated facial expression.

Anyway this is awesomely entertaining and I enjoy what you have written here!
IvoryQueen chapter 9 . 12/19/2011
You're fuckin' kidding me. You're killin' me! UPDATE DAMNIT! I NEED to know what happens, what happened! It's been almost over 2 years since you last updated this story, I know it a long shot and I'm only one fan but BY GOD UPDATE !
Chain Mell chapter 9 . 8/24/2010
W

T

fuckinF?

UPDATE WOMAN!
GoldenBlitz chapter 9 . 8/5/2010
You're amazing :)
Nelix chapter 9 . 4/15/2010
Poor Nero... And Vergil had to trouble the boy.

I praise tyour work so far. It's been pleasurable to read.
Kyu-Momo chapter 9 . 1/23/2010
That was very enjoyable to read. I love the emotions shown by the DMC characters and I'm am curious to see what happened to Dante's mental state because of her actions. hearing it from vergil is interesting and makes me want more.

I can't wait to see what happens next with future chapters.

Take care and thank you for writing this story.
MoonChildAddict chapter 9 . 8/21/2009
This story is great! It's so sad now though, please post the next chapter, I wanna here the rest of Dante's past :)
justgonenow chapter 9 . 8/20/2009
whoo, 100th reviewer!

I like this story. it stays fresh and interesting, and the characters don't suddenly make annoying uncharacteristic emotional turns when its uncalled for.

also, it's funny as hell.

this new plot twist really has me wanting more too! I know its been awhile since your last update, but whenever you can put a new chapter up, I'll definately be reading it.
Knightwolfe chapter 9 . 8/12/2009
You must update! I'm really serious! You must solve this problem and explain more soon! Really good story so far though!
ShizukaKairin chapter 9 . 6/18/2009
It's really cool story you know?

It's a shame that you don't write it no more. Maybe think about going on with it, ok? I would be very happy to read next chapter.
darkbloodymoon chapter 9 . 4/17/2009