Reviews for Blue Eyes
BetweenTheSeaAndStars chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
I did love Kaiba's offer. The 'good for you'. That's a real girl darn it and not some idiotic fan. XD
Gothic Miko Princess chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
i like it so far...please update soon
Music ADD chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Did Kaiba really just whore himself out for a card?
Destined DeathReaper chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Yes! Definately continue the story. I love it. It was really good
The Night Air chapter 1 . 6/30/2008

Midnightfairie57 chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Please, please continue. I like your story very much.
cowgirlkitten2000 chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
very interesting. im looking forward to reading this one.
ClassyLifeChoices chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
this sounds really good so far. there aren't many of these crossovers esp good ones! Please continue!
mri chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
it's good. though in my personal opinion, kaiba would try to strike up an offer other than companionship at this first meeting. that's just my opinion anyway.

wait, bakura's name is reversed in the american dub? and i thought they were just calling him by his surname, like kaiba.
Kamikasterova chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
this is a pretty original story

i really like the Yu Gi Oh/ Inuyasha crossover, but i've only ready one or two really good ones so far

i would really appreciate it if you continued this one cuz it sounds really awesome

please continue and update it

Lovelywitch chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
It's rare to find a decent YuGiOhIY Xover (with Japanese name to boost) so please update soon
iiBlackMoon chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
It's pretty good. Just can't imagine the Kaiba thing going, that's a bit too obsessive. Oh well, update soon.
M'Lady91 chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
I praise you! You're so wonderful with crossover that I'm always looking to see if you updated anything. Kagome/male Harem with the YGO cast... totally off the chain. Hopefully you will update this soon. )
nc chapter 1 . 6/30/2008

its hard to find good ygo kagome xovers :D and this one is great cnt w8 to read the rest
Kitsune's Den chapter 1 . 6/30/2008