Reviews for Blue Eyes
DreamBeamz chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Releasing another card by mistake wow! That would be pretty crazy, Kagome is doing a great job keeping it though. :) Woot for harem coming up!
Casamora chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
Would there be any point to me adding this story to my alerts list? I'd rather not get my hopes crushed when another rare great fanfic gets abandoned.
lady sesshomaru-sama chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
i love it cant wait for more!
Kuroi 002 chapter 3 . 7/15/2010
hey, i like your story, there are not many kagome/seto fics and i really like this pairing.

I hopu you update soon
autumnannette19 chapter 3 . 7/7/2010
Whats next, whats next?
kimmay94 chapter 3 . 6/26/2010
you know its been a long long time since you havent updated some of your stories but please continue this story its really good and I really want you to continue or at least write an A/N
Hamunaptra chapter 3 . 6/20/2010
OOOOOOOOOOOOH! It sounds very interesting! Plz update soon!
Serenity Moon2 chapter 3 . 5/22/2010
Hmm...makes me wonder what Seto is going to do with having Kagome "under his thumb" like that. Also wonder if he was thinking along the same thought lines Kagome was, even though she tried to deny those thoughts.
zoey tamagachi chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
Zoey: Nooo! -pout- a cliffy

Shippou: Not cool!

Hiro: -sighs- Please Update Soon we really like it
Diane chapter 3 . 5/10/2010
I'd really love to see more of this, I think I've read what you have posted like 5 times by now.
kagomelover's chapter 3 . 5/1/2010
UPDATE SOON
kalsemiko chapter 3 . 3/22/2010
write faster!
Kira1993 chapter 3 . 2/14/2010
Hi, I love your story and I can't wait till you update it
DirkSamuelsMusicTheory chapter 3 . 1/30/2010
i like this story.
loverofcookies chapter 3 . 1/20/2010
So...I really like your story, but you haven't updated in a really long time. Did you give up on it? Please don't! It's had to find good Yu-gi-oh/Inuyasha crossovers.
217 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »