Reviews for Blue Eyes
lady sesshomaru-sama chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
i love it cant wait for more!
Kuroi 002 chapter 3 . 7/15/2010
hey, i like your story, there are not many kagome/seto fics and i really like this pairing.

I hopu you update soon
autumnannette19 chapter 3 . 7/7/2010
Whats next, whats next?
kimmay94 chapter 3 . 6/26/2010
you know its been a long long time since you havent updated some of your stories but please continue this story its really good and I really want you to continue or at least write an A/N
Hamunaptra chapter 3 . 6/20/2010
OOOOOOOOOOOOH! It sounds very interesting! Plz update soon!
Serenity Moon2 chapter 3 . 5/22/2010
Hmm...makes me wonder what Seto is going to do with having Kagome "under his thumb" like that. Also wonder if he was thinking along the same thought lines Kagome was, even though she tried to deny those thoughts.
zoey tamagachi chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
Zoey: Nooo! -pout- a cliffy

Shippou: Not cool!

Hiro: -sighs- Please Update Soon we really like it
Diane chapter 3 . 5/10/2010
I'd really love to see more of this, I think I've read what you have posted like 5 times by now.
kagomelover's chapter 3 . 5/1/2010
UPDATE SOON
kalsemiko chapter 3 . 3/22/2010
write faster!
Kira1993 chapter 3 . 2/14/2010
Hi, I love your story and I can't wait till you update it
DirkSamuelsMusicTheory chapter 3 . 1/30/2010
i like this story.
loverofcookies chapter 3 . 1/20/2010
So...I really like your story, but you haven't updated in a really long time. Did you give up on it? Please don't! It's had to find good Yu-gi-oh/Inuyasha crossovers.
Lady Labrat chapter 3 . 1/10/2010
Good story so far. I hope Kags fries Malik. So any way who is Kags gonna be with? My top two favs are Seto because he is a higher a-hole jerk than Sesshoumaru that needs to be put in his place and Yami kind of like his dark and her light(yin and yang). By the way love the name and pix.

TTFN

Yours turely,

Lady Labrat
Foxluna chapter 3 . 11/22/2009
i hope the Blue Eyes White Dragons spirit it's self bonds to her that way she can summon it whenever she wants to. it'll be like a Familiar kinda but only in this case it'll be her faithful companion that is willing to be with her no matter what.

and it could gain a solid form too so she could hold it and cuddle with it. kinda like a pet but it's a dragon though -giggles- i hope this is added but if not it's ok.

but it would be cool if it was added into the story and if she gave 'Her' dragon a name besides "Blue Eyes White Dragon" u kno.

well laters and please make sure to update.

P.S. it's great she has her miko powers u hope she doesnt lose them no matter what, and also will she use her powers to bust herself and Mokuba outta the Rare Hunters base and escape? i hope so.

larers,