Reviews for It Started with a Pair of Yellow Pumps
Marie-S-Raven chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
I just wanted to say thank you for putting abandoned in your summary, we all appreciate it. I can't tell you how many stories I've read and will read that get my hopes up for an update even though it's been abandoned. Thanks!
aliciaheartsfanfic chapter 29 . 12/16/2015
What in the fucking hell if that was the end I am going to personally take Draco Lucius Malfoy for myself and keep his perfect self in my basement.
aliciaheartsfanfic chapter 4 . 12/16/2015
Firstly, I love the sword analogy. Makes it less disgusting to think about Won-Won's thing. Second, it's very OOC and I LOVE IT.
Third... Hermione Jean Granger and Draco Lucius Malfoy.
Love in the rain chapter 29 . 6/7/2014
This is such a perfect Dramione, amazing writing, brilliant wit and the perfect balance of romance and reluctance. I've been glued to it for days and hope it won't come to an end too soon!
amp1342 chapter 29 . 4/30/2014
That wasn't fucking sex that was a tease and a half! Dam and I was really hoping they'd get together and here I am wait and it's never gonna happen
Gotbooks93 chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
*Squee* I love this fic, and can't believe I haven't come across it before. I adore how playful Draco is with Hermione. if you hadn't already written an additional 25 chapters, I would suggest a bit of tickling on Draco's part.
Hermione would be struggling to get away, giggling helplessly and calling him a variety of insulting names, while Draco sing-songed pet names at her, paired with the phrase "Sorry, I can't hear you [insert pet name here]!"

...can you tell I'm procrastinating about writing my own fic right now, and reading yours instead?
Seriously, though, LOVE IT! You'll hear from me again in a few chapters.
Roxi Lee the Writer chapter 29 . 11/5/2012
Brilliant, Fantastic and generally Amazing! PLEASE update :) I'm sure there well be many very very appreciative readers if you do. Thank you!
Cate chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
It's a really good thing I didn't start reading this in public because I've been laughing hysterically since the first sentence I love your story :)
lauramalfoy-ravenclaw chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
I think i like amber fisch.. :)
Midnight138 chapter 13 . 9/4/2012
I really like this story but I do think it would have been better if Hermione was more innocent and more like her character in the book.
RisingFire chapter 29 . 8/30/2012
You are amazing. You are brilliant. You are awesome and many other adjectives, however, I do have a slight problem with you story...
WHY HAS IT STOPPED?
I know you're alive.
And if you keep being silent I am going to be sad forever :(
That is all.
gothfairy15 chapter 29 . 8/22/2012
You need to write more i need to read more. You write more.i read more then we will all be happy so please hurry up i might not be able to last much longer without reading this story. It is just an amazing story hope you upload soon.
Guest chapter 29 . 8/13/2012
Please continue writing! Pretty Please with a Cherry on top! It's really good
Guest chapter 29 . 7/16/2012
OMG! PLEZ UPDATE/FINISH!
Guest chapter 29 . 6/29/2012
Please please please please pleeeaaase continue!