Reviews for What's the Worst?
LovelyDeadAccount chapter 2 . 6/1/2010
Oh by darn of the gray sea. ToNao! There is actually a story about Tomoe being one of the main leads! This is amazing! I love how she is arguing with Nao lol - the start of the first chapter was just classic lol, I adored the sign incident as well. Oh mai, why people hate Tomoe so much I have no idea, she is such a dramatic character that deserves much more instead of always being the person chasing after her dear oneesama for lust and revenge.

I hope you get back onto this story because it is certainly a story that should be continued!
IHeartReyna chapter 2 . 7/12/2008
z0mgz

No way.

No way.

Tomoe and Nao?

You have just made my day.
vavvoom chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
This is the first Nao/Tomoe story I've seen, and I want to thank you for making it much better than I expected. Most of the Mai Hime fics I've read have been pretty terrible, and there's not much other than Shiznat (which I hate.) Tomoe is my favorite character and I've been dying to see someone do justice to her in a fanfic. I'm adding this story to my alerts list, and looking forward to the next chapter! )
mudboned chapter 2 . 7/3/2008
The fight part was pretty good actually, if you haven't done it before.

:D

More NaoTomoe!

ManiazAzn
Spikesagitta chapter 2 . 7/3/2008
liking it so far and what's not to like about Nao? heh

and as for Tomoe..well, i could always get a nice look at her..without her being evil or anything..most authors in the mai hime fandom focus way too much on Shiznat for my liking..they great, but it's overdone.

i think i got the gist of the sotry as well, for revenge basically
LucidLucifer chapter 2 . 7/2/2008
I liked. I wonder if your going to put some fluff in though .

Xd Cant wait for the next chapter :P
DefendMyGirlsHonor chapter 2 . 7/2/2008
Tomoe kicks ass!Well done.
mudboned chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
AHAHAHAHA!

NAO AND TOMOE!

HELLZ YEH!

GO ON WITH IT!

ManiazAzn
LucidLucifer chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
lol. I like this, most likley coz I have NO idea whats gonna happen. So I think i'll keep watching and see where you lead us XD
DefendMyGirlsHonor chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Y'know...this is pretty good and i love the nao/tomoe pairing...only thing that could possibly make this better is...SHIZNAT!...more soon.
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
ooh? this does sound interesting...like it, or at least i will, once i read more :)