Reviews for Future without a past
eNough89 chapter 30 . 1/3
Thank you for sharing John and Vivian.
Guest chapter 30 . 4/2/2013
beautiful beautiful story - what a nice ending for our favorite character Snape! thanks
MuggleCreator chapter 30 . 12/17/2012
Oh, this! It was brilliant! Made me laugh so many times; and empathise with them...
Kerubim chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
For the tube I'm assuming you mean the cannula? If your referring to just one tube then it would go down the throat. The tubes that go in the nose are used for feeding since it goes in the stomach. The tube for oxygen don't go in the stomach (where the nose leads) because it would blow it up and make it explode. It's a common mistake, but you might want to fix it.
chickens chapter 30 . 3/16/2012
I quite enjoyed this. Thank you for writing!
halbarath chapter 15 . 7/21/2011
Hello there !

I'm having a nice time reading your story. But honestly, why did you have to drag that poor Doctor in it? Contrary to Severus, I do love him.

Cheers.
rekrula chapter 29 . 11/16/2010
i enjoyed your story very much. thanks for sharing.
rekrula chapter 8 . 11/16/2010
did you ever write stories for sentinel? this one seems very similar to a sentinel story i read many years ago. thanks for sharing.
rekrula chapter 7 . 11/16/2010
so far i love this story. thanks for sharing. i'm looking forward to a long, fun read.
Ponytail Goddess chapter 30 . 9/10/2010
What a divine story! I loved Viv and how John's character developed over time. Excellent work!

-P.G.
Kazza chapter 30 . 9/9/2010
Thank you for spoiling your readers with this wonderful story. You are a talented writer.
muesliforbreakfast chapter 30 . 8/27/2010
Great story with wonderfuly sketched caracters - I think that Severus/John took the right option. The storyline is very plausible, that makes reading it such a pleasure.
watin77 chapter 30 . 6/6/2010
i know that this review is practically a year late, but i just wanted to say that i absolutely love this fic. it's uniquely breathtaking, believable and so well written! this is a new favorite that i'll be sure to come back to again and again.
Librasmile chapter 14 . 5/18/2010
This is a minor point and not my full review at all but I'm compelled to write: THANK YOU for giving your OFC a sensible name and not something straight out the Barbie catalog or sprinkled with fairy dust. Vivian Baker sounds like someone I could meet in daily life and so far I like her. I like her a lot.

All right, back to reading :)
Astra Leo chapter 30 . 3/15/2010
Very interesting story. Sorry to nit-pick but you mis-spelled judgment, please check spelling. :)