Reviews for Mistakes We Knew We Were Making
Mordred's Eternal Lover chapter 8 . 2/8/2013
I think this was a really good story made me cry but love the work and idea :)
chibisamasempai20 chapter 8 . 5/9/2011
this is really sad...BUT IT'S ALSO REALLY GREAT!
CuteBubbles chapter 8 . 7/3/2010
Haha yes it was depressing and dark, but I thought it was written beautifully. I teared up in the last chapter, when mami killed herself and they all hugged each other. It was very touching. Aya and yuuya deserve happiness. I liked the ending. Keep writing! :)
MAEaddict chapter 8 . 1/28/2010
What a bittersweet ending. I never thought anyone could write something like this for this song. And you really had to kill Mami. Not that she was a favorite of mine, but it's still sad. And the final hug between Aya and Rei, so touching. I seriously had tears in my eyes. Thank you for this wonderful, heart-wrenching piece. I hope to read more stories from you. Possibly based on MAE's other songs too? :)
MAEaddict chapter 7 . 1/28/2010
This chapter is too painful for words. Too painful indeed.
angelrei06 chapter 8 . 1/19/2010
oh gosh. sad ending but i love it. makes me wanna cry.. :D

P.S. will read without me later, promise! and sory if i hadn't reviewed the last chapter of this story. been busy. hehe.
angelrei06 chapter 6 . 12/17/2009
i have a feeling that this will not be a happy ending... i have so many questions for you! hahaha. thanks for updating. :)
MAEaddict chapter 6 . 12/17/2009
No Aya! You cannot marry someone you don't love! Please don't make her marry Otohata! And what's up with Yuuya and Mami getting back together? Didn't he love Aya? Is he feeling pity for Mami, is that it? Update soon, okay? I want to see the last two chapters. I'm sure they will be good. :)
MAEaddict chapter 5 . 12/17/2009
Aww. Does that mean they have to break up? But they looked so cute together, Yuuya standing in between Rei and Aya as if to protect her. Sad chapter, possibly the saddest so far :(
MAEaddict chapter 4 . 12/17/2009
Loved the last line. Did Mami try to kill herself, or did she get involved in an accident? I guess I need to read on to find out, right?
MAEaddict chapter 3 . 12/17/2009
Ouch. I think Mistake # 1's last line "She thought she could handle anything he’d throw at her. She was dead wrong." hurts the most. Very good writing indeed. This is probably my favorite chapter so far.
MAEaddict chapter 2 . 12/17/2009
A dream sequence. Ooh. I liked the little part about Hoshino waking up and finding Asou there beside her. Cute.
MAEaddict chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
This is a song from MAE, right? I love this song! And I love the dynamics between Hoshino and Asou too. Will they have a happy ending?
part2 chapter 5 . 10/14/2009
oh! i really luv dz story...yeah, well, i'm just 2 lazy 2 write reviews...

harhar! please do continue! i've been reading this fic since it was published. it's one of the best out there..

thanks!
prilly55 chapter 5 . 10/14/2009
yay! you finally updated!