Reviews for The Denarian Lord
AnthonyR89 chapter 25 . 5/22
honestly, re-reading this now, the first thought that came up when you mentioned the "word of worlds" was the Shouts from Skyrim, heh. which obviously came out a couple of years after this story was finished.
The Price of Power Heed My Sin chapter 36 . 5/6
This was a nice story I liked it
Meerhawk chapter 36 . 2/19
The whole point of leaving loose ends is to make readers interested in the next book, not to leave them hanging!

That said, this is an amazing trilogy that I will definitely recommend to a few of my friends.
setokayba2n chapter 36 . 1/25
Well, It was good, I just have a couple of questions like for example... Did Harry forgot that he did have great money in Gringotts?

Also... I wonder what could happen if the throw a Denarian to the veil... Or what is exactly the veil of death in this world.

Too bad that the knights of the cross don't want to gamble, before Maeve kidnapped Harry I tought for a moment that she or her equivalent in the summer court could very well take the coins, after all I doubt fae can be corrupted easy.
Mocc chapter 26 . 1/3
I respect Albus so much.
krigby chapter 36 . 1/1
This trilogy is amazing and deserves much more attention.
Aki chapter 36 . 12/31/2016
It took a few weeks to finish the trilogy but it was well worth it. I both loved and hated Harry. He was coarse, vulgar and a really funny dick. The characterization was amazing and the plots were just so fresh and interesting. I've never read anything like this before and I enjoyed the gory novelty. It's been years since the series' conclusion but thank you for writing this story and for leaving it on the site for others to find.
zachary2 chapter 36 . 12/30/2016
This series was too fucking good to be true. By the end I started hoping for Harry/ Amanda, but oh well. Superb books, stayed up till 2-3 o'clock in the morning to finish these. Third time reading and they still haven't lost their charm. I've gone ahead and bought the entirety of the Dresden files because of your excellent writing . And a while back I was naming stuff variants or Amaris, brilliant intrigue, suspense, character and plot development. I thoroughly enjoyed your writing, to bad you are no longer in the business of writing on Fanfiction. Amazed regards,
Zachary
GrizzlyBear5704 chapter 36 . 12/10/2016
I love this story!
Fun fact, this is the only series ever that I have re-read. And I have read a lot of fanfictions.
GrizzlyBear5704 chapter 10 . 12/8/2016
Oh god! Can't breathe! Laughing too hard!
DarkSorcerer888 chapter 25 . 11/25/2016
My review for the last chapter was a bit emotional over what I perceived as Amaris' demise. But I still don't like how you handled the Amaris subplot.
DarkSorcerer888 chapter 24 . 11/25/2016
Harry and Amanda were supposed to get married and raise Amaris as their own, you fucking horrible excuse for an author!
DarkSorcerer888 chapter 12 . 11/25/2016
When I read scenes of Harry and Amanda interacting, my mind is screaming: "Just fuck already!"
SophiaSkylarRose chapter 20 . 11/8/2016
Does Amanda even exist if Harry isn't there? You know, part of the guide for making a strong female character is to not only write about them when they're thinking about or interacting with a male character - it also makes them much less annoying. I've been hoping that Amanda dies ever since she was introduced. Does she even have any character traits apart from loving Harry and wanting to train? What are her grades like? Does she spend time with her family? Does she enjoy vacations? What do she and her friends talk about? Who knows
Cztelnik chapter 36 . 10/11/2016
Utterly brilliant! You write HP fanfic like a Glen Cook Black Company novel, capturing the dark side of Harry while he's fighting for the light which makes him a perfect Dresden type. Just amazing. The mix is pure genius and I hope you have links posted in your bio to any original work you're selling.
2,216 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »