Reviews for The Denarian Lord
Traphouse chapter 8 . 7/30
I wonder if Verrine set them up.
Vibrolux61 chapter 36 . 5/3
I just reread your entire Denarian series, and even after this 4th reading, I'm blown away by this incredible story- you've improved both the HP universe and the Dresden universe. This story is one of the- if not THE best- stories on this site. Any chance of continuing book 4?
Thank you so much for having written this!
Lahmikhara chapter 36 . 4/2
What a ride :) I've spend the last 2 weeks re-reading the first 2 stories and finally finishing this one. It's a shame to see this great storyline come to an end. I'll have a look for the mentioned omakes and the open ending gives a small hope for another sequell ;)

Loved the stories, thank you for posting them.
Zachary Vowles chapter 36 . 2/24
WOW amazing end and story, excellent portrayals and personalities, believable and insanely awesome to read the entire story.
FreelanceBum chapter 36 . 2/18
I don't have much to say, and I'm not enitrely sure you are reading these reviews anyway. So I'll just throw out a "not bad" and move on.
FreelanceBum chapter 33 . 2/18
Well played.
FreelanceBum chapter 25 . 2/17
yay
FreelanceBum chapter 24 . 2/17
Mab is going to be pissed.
FreelanceBum chapter 10 . 2/16
Awesome. I have no other words for how this chapter went down.
FreelanceBum chapter 3 . 2/16
That is an incredibly silly view of why the Romans killed Christians like they did in the early days. Come on Michael, I expect better of you.
Guest chapter 36 . 11/29/2014
Great series and honestly one of the most enjoyable fanfictions i have ever found.
coolcat12345 chapter 31 . 9/21/2014
,do not kill Fawkes and tell us about bargain from Dumbledore's past.
coolcat12345 chapter 18 . 9/20/2014
Awesome!it is so funny,I like Tessa.
coolcat12345 chapter 15 . 9/20/2014
Awesome.I really love Verrine.
nzd chapter 36 . 8/28/2014
Sad that there isnt a 4th book being written but would like to thank you for this amazing trilogy. Probably one of the most original and well written piece of fanfiction out there.
2,165 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »