Reviews for The Denarian Lord
Philodice chapter 29 . 9/3
Oh no, now he won't know about the fake.
chavia chapter 36 . 8/27
Spent the past day reading through the whole series. SO DAMN GOOD. The action, plot and characterization were altogether just beyond ability to convey at the moment. The whole story was put together so well. This is one amazing piece of writing, fanfiction or otherwise. Thank you for writing such an amazing story. It's been a real joy to read it and I have no doubt it will be amazing to re-read it in the future. Hats off to you sir.
I am Aus chapter 24 . 6/13
Cmon. I was looking forward to sadistic torture on Maev and Amaris.
WittyBasketcase chapter 5 . 5/6
I hate Tonks in this...honestly, she is so self-righteous and annoying.
I really, really hope Harry and her don't get together.
WittyBasketcase chapter 1 . 5/5
haha! harry's cotton candy comment had me rolling!
carlsellers60 chapter 36 . 5/3
Great read! The fight scenes are a little long-winded but the mini new ideas and plot twists are awesome.
r2k-in-the-vortex chapter 36 . 4/8
Very nice trilogy. I don't think I've seen HP being such a nasty little shit before, quite amusing.
winstonliu chapter 36 . 2/28
breh y u so gud best bk since ever
knarf3 chapter 35 . 2/15
"From the broken stub of a bone grew a snake with flickering yellow eyes." Just when Voldemort couldn't get any creepier, he had to pull an Orochimaru.

Harry and Meciel can now truly be with each other for all eternity, even if it is in the depth of Hell. I only feel bad that Amanda will be saddened though. But obviously, the plot demands that Harry lives, so I look forward to more of his snark.
knarf3 chapter 34 . 2/15
Well this is certainly an unprecedented event, it seems like a Fallen Angel's essence has merged with its host in an irreversible fashion. Because immortality isn't all that, I want HarryxMesciel to retain their awesome regenerative and other enhanced abilities while dying at a natural age. They should also stay together with Amanda.

God is a gigantic prick. It banished Meciel simply because she chose to love and procreate with a mortal?
knarf3 chapter 32 . 2/15
Um, I am going to withhold judgement until I find out about what happened to Dumbledore, even though it seems like Harry just killed him. I mean, he showed that dead Muggleborn girl more kindness than he did him at that moment!

Let's see how far Harry's powers have grown since the last time the MoM episode.
knarf3 chapter 28 . 2/15
Harry is indeed a bastard. The least he could do after he and Amanda had sex was to face her family head-on and not run away like a spineless little bitch. I very much want Harry and Amanda to have a nice, long-term relationship.
knarf3 chapter 26 . 2/15
Having premarital sex? Amanda, you are such a naughty Christian. But I think don't think God gives a damn, because doesn't it have more important priorities than ensuring his followers don't have sex before exchanging marital vows?
knarf3 chapter 25 . 2/15
Yes! I'm so happy that I didn't write Amaris off. No child of Harry's is going to die so easily. I also predicted correctly that Amaris made her own plans despite her seemingly unquestioning loyalty to her mother. With his daughter, who definitely does have his interests at heart, as the Winter Lady and his mother-in-law as the Winter Queen, Harry has more political clout than ever.

And yay on the latest physical development between Harry and Amanda!
knarf3 chapter 24 . 2/15
Amanda helped Harry to kill the mother of his firstborn. Well, had she not been such an utter abominable bitch, Harry would have been content with not seeing her again. Dumbledore mentioned that Maeve was an abomination, implying that even for a Sidhe Lady Queen, her level of power wasn't natural and thus a threat to the delicate balance between the Seelie and Unseelie Courts. In the Dresden Files, Mab didn't do the right thing by killing Maeve even though the latter's mind was tainted because the Mother Queen loved her daughter, so perhaps you it was for the same reason that Mab in this story did nothing. The question now is to whom will the mantle go to now that Maeve is dead? Amanda (she is a pretty powerful normal wand-wizard, and Molly did become the Winter Lady in the Dresden Files)? Amaris (her death is not conclusive even though her injury appears to be fatal)?
2,199 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »