Reviews for The Denarian Lord
messiyal chapter 36 . 5/27
you're amazing and this story is amazing.
willdulevitz chapter 24 . 11/15/2021
feelings
xRedAce chapter 36 . 7/4/2021
Not the best ending...But I only say that because I want another 3 stories to read :)

I was planning on leaving a proper review (well, a review with as much positive words as I know) but now that I realize that I've finished 3 epic stories I can't really do justice.

The action was the best I've read, and this book somehow got even better than the previous two with the "Assault on Winter" and "Battle of Hogwarts" Arcs. I doubt I'd be able to find a better Dumbledore Vs Voldermort or Harry vs Voldermort duel.
The humour was also amazing, I laughed out loud more than a few times at Harry's wit and his interactions with Dumbledore and others.
Oh, and of course the story writing was good too ;)

Thank you for writing this.
xRedAce chapter 30 . 7/3/2021
Brilliant. The emotions you stirred in that purely-verbal confrontation...

I think Voldermort will win, but I hope Dumbledore weakens him severely, so that Harry (hope it's no one else) can have an epic-but-short duel to get revenge and victory for Albus.
xRedAce chapter 24 . 7/2/2021
Harry vs Maeve... That was epic! Marred only by Amanda somehow being fine and conscious and able to kill Maeve :/.

Oh, and I loved Dumbledore Vs Maeve, even more than the Harry fight; Dumbledore could stand against her with his own awesome power, but gave up a possible victory to save the Order.

This is the best chapter I've read, I think the finale will be as good, if not surpass.
xRedAce chapter 23 . 7/2/2021
The last few chapters have been so good that I forget to review.

Dumbledore and Fawkes against Maeve and Amaris :O This is amazing.

A small part of me hopes that Amanda dies...So Harry can go god-mode and destroy Winter and Voldermort with one rage-filled scream lol. Also, if Amanda dies, Meciel will have Harry to herself soo ;)
xRedAce chapter 21 . 7/1/2021
"Shackles Of Soul and Ice"

Tragic...

This is brilliant writing.
xRedAce chapter 20 . 7/1/2021
Didn't review for the previous Arc but I'll just say that the "Fall of The Blackened Order" Arc was as amazing as the "Winter Battle/Rescue Maeve" Arc and maybe the Battle of the DOM Arc. The last line about the Sword of The Cross no longer wielded by Harry was also fitting.

This chapter; I'm glad that there wasn't another Amanda/Harry interaction...because Harry's got a "Captured while Dumbledore looks for him" Arc coming up instead :D
Also, I was wondering who on earth (lol ;)) would be able to capture Harry and make him leave Meciel, but I guess it's Maeve, the Winter Lady...

Have I already favorited this fic and it's author? Well, I'll just click that button again because I really can't say how much I love it.
xRedAce chapter 16 . 7/1/2021
Very well-written as usual.

I honestly thought Voldermort would realize that Harry took the cup like in canon, but I guess his wrath upon that discovery is not now...but soon.
xRedAce chapter 11 . 6/30/2021
Wow. No action but I don’t care at all.

I think I liked Maeve’s character when we were first introduced to her, through Harry’s relatively-innocent eyes.
Now, she’s keeping Harry’s daughter from him and ,if I recall the ending of “Denarian Knight” properly, working with Voldemort for some reason…
xRedAce chapter 9 . 6/30/2021
I was going to say that this chapter had action but not a proper fight and I was still not disappointed.
However, the fact that you included that awesome "Cutting down hordes of enemies while fighting the first Fallen that poses a threat outside of a duel" scene just makes this chapter so good.

This was a minor villain as well, so I get hyped just thinking about how you'll handle the final battle, if/when it is...
xRedAce chapter 6 . 6/30/2021
The last few chapters have been shaping up to make this just as good as it's 2 predecessors.

That last scene with Dumbledore and that last paragraph specifically... I'm so hyped :)
Guest chapter 24 . 3/10/2021
hahaha!
albus dumbles chapter 10 . 11/15/2020
charity is just ungrateful, maybe kill her, her son too. You can be g.r.r martin
albus dumbledore chapter 5 . 11/15/2020
Loved that you insulted chinese. If you can insult korean, japanese and british too , you will get a cookie.
2,262 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »