Reviews for The Denarian Lord
Zachary Vowles chapter 36 . 2/24
WOW amazing end and story, excellent portrayals and personalities, believable and insanely awesome to read the entire story.
FreelanceBum chapter 36 . 2/18
I don't have much to say, and I'm not enitrely sure you are reading these reviews anyway. So I'll just throw out a "not bad" and move on.
FreelanceBum chapter 33 . 2/18
Well played.
FreelanceBum chapter 25 . 2/17
yay
FreelanceBum chapter 24 . 2/17
Mab is going to be pissed.
FreelanceBum chapter 10 . 2/16
Awesome. I have no other words for how this chapter went down.
FreelanceBum chapter 3 . 2/16
That is an incredibly silly view of why the Romans killed Christians like they did in the early days. Come on Michael, I expect better of you.
Guest chapter 36 . 11/29/2014
Great series and honestly one of the most enjoyable fanfictions i have ever found.
coolcat12345 chapter 31 . 9/21/2014
,do not kill Fawkes and tell us about bargain from Dumbledore's past.
coolcat12345 chapter 18 . 9/20/2014
Awesome!it is so funny,I like Tessa.
coolcat12345 chapter 15 . 9/20/2014
Awesome.I really love Verrine.
nzd chapter 36 . 8/28/2014
Sad that there isnt a 4th book being written but would like to thank you for this amazing trilogy. Probably one of the most original and well written piece of fanfiction out there.
scorpioneldar chapter 36 . 8/6/2014
very very interesting you told a great story with this i enjoyed it imensly
i got a bit of a laugh this chapter at one point the word wraping caused me to think something very diffrent from your intent it was where dumbledore was musing on harry i read it as. " as much as he genuinely liked and respected the young denarian. Lord Albus hehehe
just after he made mentions of another dark lord too
i know you ment the young denarian lord , albus
but yeah
great work off to read more
xvector chapter 36 . 7/19/2014
Meciel is my favorite character in the history of fanfiction.
xvector chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
"As Voldemort opened his mouth to being yet another attempt to kill Harry with long monologues..."

I am flabbergasted by your ability to make me fall off my chair laughing during the most important battle scene in the book. You, Shezza, are an AMAZING writer!
2,162 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »