Reviews for Alleviate
Veronica chapter 1 . 5/12
This is so tragically beautiful. It perfectly describes the way I have always seen them: Sasuke, a gorgeous and regal yet traumatized boy, a boy who has suffered so much, alone, angry, insecure, scared. A boy who can love so much it hurts, because he knows, feels his heart ache at the mere thought of losing another precious person. And Sakura, who can't help but keep falling for the beautiful disaster that Sasuke is. Because it isn't just a crush or simple admiration anymore. She has Seen him, all flawed and full of darkness, and yet still loved him.
sasukagay chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I'm speechless. That was heartbreaking and beautiful.
2oatmealcookies chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
This was done so perfectly. My hearts shattering.
cami03 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Forever crying with the end.

Congrats :D
Rotten-Ivy chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Uuuuh I don't know why, but I love this kind of story :3

Hope you write again soon
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Again, beautiful and a little tragic. I love the way you write these characters.
Tragon chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I LOVED IT. *starstruck eyes drooling mouth*
SakuFlame chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
beautiful

completely beautiful

this was a beautiful story,

i only wish i was a good enough writer to respond to your story better...
MawrisaLovesSasuSaku chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Beautiful!
MissVampyre chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I kinda love it. lol Really, though, you are an amazing writer. )
smos chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
It's subtle and it's sweet. I like it too. XD
saim chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Beautiful.

Absolutely, incredibly, stupendously beautiful.

I truly loved it.
TrinityAngelX chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Its beautifully written.

Wonderful job
beyondthescenes chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Now I'm crying. This fic is beautiful and heartbreaking and just... gah. I have no words.

'She'll listen and she'll understand and then she'll keep her promise and when he falls asleep she'll fight away the monsters.'

- THIS. This is why Sakura is the only one who'll ever be right for Sasuke. You put it into words so perfectly and I don't think I'll ever read a better way of putting it.

Bravo for this story!