Reviews for Dont know Time Naruhina
zanpaku chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
Wo-ho it is revealed that Naruto doesnt love Sakura.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
ju
Hyper-Blossom Z chapter 3 . 2/28/2010
...he should go get sasuke, he could get sakura to calm down...
Hyper-Blossom Z chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
"Tears began to roll down her eyes even faster now as she thought back to the 'happy' couple. Then, she heard a noise. She looked over to her right, to the park entrance, to see Naruto and Sakura standing there, talking. Sakura pushed herself onto Naruto and after that Hinata couldn't stand to be there, she got up and fled. Back to her house… To the ballroom of her nightmares. Everyone was there still, she wiped her tears away and continued.

She walked to where the cake laid and grabbed the knife, she then walked over to the middle of the room. She raised the knife over her fist and brought it down. Blood began to rain from her wrist as she slowly collapsed from blood loss.

People rushed over to her quickly, first was Kiba. He picked her up in his arms, Bridal style as Naruto arrived in the room, panting. Kiba just ran past Naruto. Who quickly followed the dog owner.

"What happened?" Asked Naruto as he raced next to Kiba.

Kiba just glared at him and forced chakra to his feet, making him go faster… and faster. He barged into the hospital screaming, " I need help! Quick"

Some nurses rushed over to them.

"What happened?" Asked Naruto to Kiba asked laid Hinata on a stretcher.

"She cut her wrists, In the middle of the room" Kiba looked down to the ground, getting a confused look on his face, "She seemed so happy… She just went out into the park for fresh air and came back crying"

Naruto got a shocked look on his face...

He walked in slowly, sat next to Hinata's bed as she fluttered her eyelids open.

"Hey" He said slowly.

"H-Hey" She said in a croaky voice, images of earlier coming back and taunting her mind.

"Why'd you do it?" Asked Naruto slowly.

Hinata looked away and suddenly became fascinated with the ceiling, "Its because you saw Sakura kiss me, isn't it?" Stated Naruto.

Hinata's eyes flickered to the boy and back to the ceiling, nodding once in confirmation.

"You didn't have to do this…" Replied Naruto.

Hinata snapped, "Well I'd rather die then see her with you! After all the years of me watching you…Loving you… You end up with the girl who bashed you up and called you names! You-"

She was cut off by Naruto, "I don't love her anymore!" he shouted in protest, he then got softer, "I…I don't…"

Hinata closed her eyes, not only in content but distress as well.

Suddenly she felt warmth on her lips, she opened her eyes to see Naruto's closed lids. She then closed her own eyes and put her hands around his neck, deepening the kiss. Naruto's hands traveled to her waist and she gripped tighter on his hair." *Mouth turns into a '0' * ...
Hyper-Blossom Z chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
..I fell sorry for Hinata...
MegoLeigh chapter 3 . 4/19/2009
awesome! plz hurry with the next chapter
Rose Tiger chapter 2 . 7/7/2008
Please keep going.
bomber68 chapter 3 . 7/5/2008
hm good chapter but i do feel bad for Sakura getting her heart broke
piratequeen11 chapter 2 . 7/3/2008
NaruHina 4 EVER!

NaruSaku 4 NEVER!
lifes-2-short chapter 2 . 7/3/2008
i really like it!
bomber68 chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
That was kind of sweet and sad at the same time