Reviews for Devil's Bride
Anonymous chapter 7 . 6/1/2014
Kakashi... I'm cursing your carelessness right now. If by some miricle Hinata or Neji don't end this, than I might- MIGHT- consider forgiving you. Not that you care about my opinion anyway...
Anonymous chapter 4 . 6/1/2014
Say yes say yes say yes! (squeals) Ohhh, Kakashi-kun! You're sooo cute!
MySoulIsYoursTakeIt chapter 12 . 5/12/2012
I liked it a lot and I hope you still continue it... If u still need a beta I could do I I have beta-ed a lot of stories so just ask

Luv Fozzie
travellerslover chapter 12 . 5/2/2012
I love it! It's a pity to have to wait, but I understand!
rash chapter 12 . 1/30/2012
Ohh please update... :-(

This fic is sooooooo differently nicee :-)

Update update update!
321noeoen123 chapter 12 . 1/15/2012
Thanks for the update! :) I love how you're getting more and more in depth with every chapter, I look forward to the next!

A few cosmetic errors: 'doo' was probably meant to be 'do,' the same goes for heartrate (heart rate) and i (I).

Please update soon! :D
emi-chan74 chapter 11 . 3/21/2011
very fun! plz update soon!
Animee Lover chapter 9 . 3/12/2011
good chapter. I loved the alley scene. so lemony ;D
I'm a Blank Sheet chapter 11 . 3/12/2011
You got me on edge... which is bad!

Update as soon as you can!

or else...

uh,.. (grabs random puppy)

or else I'll torture this cute puppy

(puppy looks at me)

alright, I changed my mind, the puppy does not get hurt.

Just update!
craizypet chapter 11 . 3/11/2011
very very very evil cliffhanger. so mean. i really want to read the rest of this! will kakashi give into his heart? or will he remember something that will further solidify his cause to taint her soul?
dragonwitch250 chapter 11 . 3/11/2011
This is interesting. I can't wait to read more!
Angelmana chapter 10 . 2/27/2011
wow that was great.. please please update soon i would love to read more ... later for now
I'm a Blank Sheet chapter 10 . 2/8/2011
Everything about this story is review worthy! I loved it to bits! Anyway, I just knew my prof. Pic was familiar, I'm sorry if you think that I copied your picture, but I swear it was coincidental.

Loved it and please continue!
dragonwitch250 chapter 10 . 1/11/2011
I really like your story. But what does saying I love you to Kakashi do to him? I also wonder if you'll show a more vunerable side to Kakashi, were Sakura has to take care of him. Update soon!
T'Mu-Yor chapter 10 . 1/10/2011