Reviews for Entre l'amour et la mort
Lancer Dreyar chapter 26 . 6/18
Please continue writing the story.
AminaZaria chapter 26 . 12/6/2016
Allow me to write the rest of this story and I will redeem this and give it a happier ending. We've already had the tragedy with the death of Ivy and that was painful enough. Let me take over and make it back to the romance portion of the story please...
AminaZaria chapter 16 . 12/4/2016
You took away my favorite character just when she was about to find some semblance of joy with her true love...but I'll give u the benefit of the doubt because you're such a good writer. I'll read on.
Guest chapter 26 . 11/18/2016
I'm at work trying not to curl up into a little ball and die! Why... I'm just a silly as Rachel got hoping against hope that they'd finally get their Happily Ever After.
Lancer Dreyar chapter 4 . 10/4/2016
UPDATE! PLEASE UPDATE! Your story is ... Omfg there no word to describe how awesome, amazing this is. Please update soon. I keep rereading this and I just can't get enough of it. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
Skavvie chapter 26 . 6/23/2016
I-I'm crying, like legit tearing up at work. I NEED more I need a conclusion. Please you gotta write more
Guest chapter 17 . 6/22/2016
YOU KILLED IVY YOU MONSTER! In spite of my bias I'm loving this story so far.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
Your writting is pretty good..
Guest chapter 26 . 3/18/2016
Please update! It's been years :( Will you ever update? Or is this story abandoned forever?
devildoc35 chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
I just spent today reading this fantastic story... holy crap! You took us over the river and through the woods emotionally, and you did it so subtlety that we had no idea. Trent can burn in the Ever-After. Seriously. There are so many feelz! The way you added in more characters while staying true to the Hollows is phenomenal, usually writers try to tweek things to make it better. You did it so subtlety that I had to check to make sure I was reading fanfiction not one of her books! Thank you so much for sharing this with us!
Penn Draggon chapter 26 . 12/14/2015
Just came across this magnificent story, you truly have the gift. How much begging and pleading do you require to think about finishing this gem?
Balthanon chapter 26 . 9/14/2015
Ok, that was a terribly horrible place to cut this off- I really hope you get back to this eventually.
Savior Come Back chapter 26 . 8/9/2015
Will this wonderful Hollows story ever be updated? You don't realize how many readers love this story and are hoping for more. Can't wait for the torture to end, we need more! PLEASE!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
Please update!
Hi chapter 26 . 3/12/2015
Please update! It's in the biggest cliffhanger ever!