Reviews for Entre l'amour et la mort
Savior Come Back chapter 26 . 8/9
Will this wonderful Hollows story ever be updated? You don't realize how many readers love this story and are hoping for more. Can't wait for the torture to end, we need more! PLEASE!
Please update!
Hi chapter 26 . 3/12
Please update! It's in the biggest cliffhanger ever!
So, I don't know how to explain how much I loved this story, and neither how much sad it makes me that it hasn't been updated for almost 3 years...
This has been the best The Hollows fanfic I've read so far, it's well written, the characterizations are so on point, the plot is realistic(as much as a supernatural/fantasy story can have, lol) and well structured. I truly enjoyed reading every chapter of it and I'm willing to read more.
So I must ask, will we ever be able to read the end of this? Or it will be permanently on hiatus?
(Really hoping your answers are yes and no, in that order.)
Anyway, I think that's all. Take care.
Please update!
Hollows Undead chapter 26 . 1/29
Now that the KH Hollows series has ended in a predictable and disappointing fashion, what better way to cheer up Ravy fans by continuing this wonderful and entertaining story where Ivy and Rachel take center stage. Hopefully, one day Savior will find the time to complete this excellent story to erase the bad taste the real series ultimately left in our hearts and souls. KH had a great series going until about book number 7 or 8. Now, when I think about how the series could have been so much better I think of this story and hope it may one day be completed by a very talented writer. As Aragon said in LOTR The Two Towers, "There is always hope".
mbpendleton chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I just listened to an old interview with you saying that this story has a happy ending. What happened? Please update.
mbpendleton chapter 26 . 8/23/2014
Is that the end? I am kind of sad to see Rachel so broken. What a great story.
That's So Ravy chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
I am allowed to be sad. Especially since you won't update this work of awesomeness. Dude you break my heart, for real. I kinda wish Kim Harrison would stop writing, and have you take over and fix her mess. But you have your own life to live, and so I'll just wait here with the rest. And hopefully one day *tears up dramatically* one day I'll get an alert about an update. At which point your review section is gonna go crazy because it will be the realization of several wishes lol. *stops the drama*. I'm just a big fan.
doingsomeliving chapter 26 . 6/27/2014
OH. MY. GOD! Why haven't you updated this wonderful story?! Dude, really this is cruel, with this chapter you left me even more interested with all of this, I wanna know what will happen now! Really the twist plot in this chapter was a huge KA-BOOM!
Please, please... update this, don't leave it here, you're work is such an incredible one, and I dare to say the best Ravy fanfic ever written –no, even the best The Hollows fanfic written! And the fact that your story is the one with most reviews in the fandom corroborates my words.
So I'll say this one more time: Please, update this.
elmjuniper chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Oh maj gawd. WHAT?! ok on to the next chapter. So hooked.
Guest chapter 26 . 2/25/2014
Your story is so well written and enjoyable to read. I only wish the books were still as interesting to read as your story is. Thank you for writing this and I will continue to hope that some day you will update. You are a very talented writer.
The Fox Familiar chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Oh, no! The token evil dude is going to rape the bisexual vampire! OH FUCKING NO, QUICK, CALL IN THE RAINBOW FLAG BRIGADE.

Anyways, I realize that the main work does include lesbianism, but it still doesn't change the fact that fanfic and original work are just physically cringe-worthy to read. This is, of course, the prologue, but so far, this is just fucking hilarious.

Though whether I should blame you or the original author I'm not sure, but I suppose the original author will have to do. For now.
cawo114 chapter 26 . 1/6/2014
Wow it's the most amazing fanfic i have read. I really hope they'll be other chapter, i'm totally addict to it now
Her chapter 26 . 1/6/2014
It has been a year and a half since the last update,..