Reviews for Entre l'amour et la mort
Vali Dreyar chapter 4 . 10/4
UPDATE! PLEASE UPDATE! Your story is ... Omfg there no word to describe how awesome, amazing this is. Please update soon. I keep rereading this and I just can't get enough of it. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
Skavvie chapter 26 . 6/23
I-I'm crying, like legit tearing up at work. I NEED more I need a conclusion. Please you gotta write more
YOU KILLED IVY YOU MONSTER! In spite of my bias I'm loving this story so far.
Your writting is pretty good..
Please update! It's been years :( Will you ever update? Or is this story abandoned forever?
devildoc35 chapter 1 . 2/16
I just spent today reading this fantastic story... holy crap! You took us over the river and through the woods emotionally, and you did it so subtlety that we had no idea. Trent can burn in the Ever-After. Seriously. There are so many feelz! The way you added in more characters while staying true to the Hollows is phenomenal, usually writers try to tweek things to make it better. You did it so subtlety that I had to check to make sure I was reading fanfiction not one of her books! Thank you so much for sharing this with us!
draggonPenn chapter 26 . 12/14/2015
Just came across this magnificent story, you truly have the gift. How much begging and pleading do you require to think about finishing this gem?
Balthanon chapter 26 . 9/14/2015
Ok, that was a terribly horrible place to cut this off- I really hope you get back to this eventually.
Savior Come Back chapter 26 . 8/9/2015
Will this wonderful Hollows story ever be updated? You don't realize how many readers love this story and are hoping for more. Can't wait for the torture to end, we need more! PLEASE!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
Please update!
Hi chapter 26 . 3/12/2015
Please update! It's in the biggest cliffhanger ever!
Guest chapter 26 . 3/7/2015
So, I don't know how to explain how much I loved this story, and neither how much sad it makes me that it hasn't been updated for almost 3 years...
This has been the best The Hollows fanfic I've read so far, it's well written, the characterizations are so on point, the plot is realistic(as much as a supernatural/fantasy story can have, lol) and well structured. I truly enjoyed reading every chapter of it and I'm willing to read more.
So I must ask, will we ever be able to read the end of this? Or it will be permanently on hiatus?
(Really hoping your answers are yes and no, in that order.)
Anyway, I think that's all. Take care.
Guest chapter 26 . 3/3/2015
Please update!
Hollows Undead chapter 26 . 1/29/2015
Now that the KH Hollows series has ended in a predictable and disappointing fashion, what better way to cheer up Ravy fans by continuing this wonderful and entertaining story where Ivy and Rachel take center stage. Hopefully, one day Savior will find the time to complete this excellent story to erase the bad taste the real series ultimately left in our hearts and souls. KH had a great series going until about book number 7 or 8. Now, when I think about how the series could have been so much better I think of this story and hope it may one day be completed by a very talented writer. As Aragon said in LOTR The Two Towers, "There is always hope".
mbpendleton chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I just listened to an old interview with you saying that this story has a happy ending. What happened? Please update.